Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

Apparently he’s been a pest on the defensive end. At the hospital and haven’t gotten to watch any.

Dude I was just coming here to say it's time to trade his "potential" before it's too late. Also please hurry back Dre, you can't score but these guys can't do anything.

FWIW I think maybe Diallo or Burton can develop into solid rotation guys.

I hope the sit Fergy and Abrines the next game and let Diallo and Burton split the minutes, but Billy D and Presti seemed obsessed with making Fergy happen.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
I hope the sit Fergy and Abrines the next game and let Diallo and Burton split the minutes, but Billy D and Presti seemed obsessed with making Fergy happen.
I’m having a DJ type crush on burton 😂and, while I’m all on giving other guys time, diallo airballing that 10 foot pull up kinda killed my enthusiasm with him lol

Reactions: BadJerry20
Sidenote; Pat Pat looks like he's in great shape and fully healthy, I change my mind and want him starting over Grant. Better spacing and passing. Then German Rondo, Grant, Noel, Fat Boy and whoever can come in and hopefully not lose a 10 point lead like the last 2 years. If just 1 of the 4 SGs can step up I love our bench this year.

VN Store

Back