Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

I'm going MJ, and it's not even close. It's not like Kawhi is that much better of a defender compared to Lebron. Lebron was elite. Kawhi can lock down better, but Lebron was much better at help D. Magic doesn't really need to score like Durant because he's so good at setting everybody else up + 18 efficient PPG. Kobe gets a big bump with that efficiency, tho.

Capture.JPG

I'm going MJ, and it's not even close. It's not like Kawhi is that much better of a defender compared to Lebron. Lebron was elite. Kawhi can lock down better, but Lebron was much better at help D. Magic doesn't really need to score like Durant because he's so good at setting everybody else up + 18 efficient PPG. Kobe gets a big bump with that efficiency, tho.

View attachment 163543

The *** is this in here for? Lol But I'll play, I'd give Magic Pippens D, LBJ-MJs scoring mentality the other 2 stay with what it says. Side note; Adams gets nothing from anyone cause he's already the GOAT.

Dre is working with the guy that helped Drummond improve his FTs, I hope he can at least get to 70% him being able to finish games would be huge. Russ shot looks a little better too, more arch and an actual follow through.

New,um..... New Jersey’s for the thunder. Absolutely horrendous.

Attachments

• C920C4AD-C13D-41E9-AFEF-F8A9FA280D17.jpeg
    C920C4AD-C13D-41E9-AFEF-F8A9FA280D17.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
It scared me because some dingleberry **** nugget texted me saying russ is out for the season. Jerry. **** you. ****face.

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back