Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

Based off preseason and Fergy awful Summer League, Diallo should start till Dre is ready. Which means Billy will start Fergy 100% on opening night. Lol

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Their potential>>>>>than our 2 old man crushes. They should get every minute that went to Fergy and Abrines last year.

I'm trying to not get too excited, but if those 2 can contribute nightly, our bench is going to be really good. Noel has looked solid too.

Edit: Burton is on a 2-way contract right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Pretty sure.

Can they switch his and Fergys contracts? Lol I hate 2 dog on Fergy and Abrines (who actually played pretty good in the playoffs) It's just Diallo and Burton just jump off the screen at times. And yeah it's just preseason but **** it. Lol

Burton actually reminds of one of my favorite players, Mitch Richmond, built like a tank, can handle, shoot, score inside and plays solid D.

Can they switch his and Fergys contracts? Lol I hate 2 dog on Fergy and Abrines (who actually played pretty good in the playoffs) It's just Diallo and Burton just jump off the screen at times. And yeah it's just preseason but **** it. Lol

Burton actually reminds of one of my favorite players, Mitch Richmond, built like a tank, can handle, shoot, score inside and plays solid D.
Reminds me of Admiral Schofield in a way lol

VN Store

Back