Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

I’m having a DJ type crush on burton 😂and, while I’m all on giving other guys time, diallo airballing that 10 foot pull up kinda killed my enthusiasm with him lol

I love me some Burton too, he's your new DJ and he's my new Adams when Perk was starting. Lol Yeah Diallo needs work, but I'd rather see if he can step up over the 2 that we know can't at this point.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Best thing is Schroeder is kind of a knock off Russ, so the team will have the same type of flow and speed when he is in. Russ, Schroeder, PG, Grant and Noel together would be fun to watch.

And I think Russ, Dre, PG, Pat Pat/Grant and Adams is potentiallythe best defensive squad in the league, hell it was top 5 before Dre got hurt with Melo. Lol

Best thing is Schroeder is kind of a knock off Russ, so the team will have the same type of flow and speed when he is in. Russ, Schroeder, PG, Grant and Noel together would be fun to watch.

And I think Russ, Dre, PG, Pat Pat/Grant and Adams is potentiallythe best defensive squad in the league, hell it was top 5 before Dre got hurt with Melo. Lol
I’m a pretty big Schroeder fan too. Just need him to stay consistent

I’m a pretty big Schroeder fan too. Just need him to stay consistent

Yep, I hope him and Russ can play together effectively. Russ shot looks better, (wet dream for you) if he can move off ball some and play with Schroeder to close out games will be huge.

Yep, I hope him and Russ can play together effectively. Russ shot looks better, (wet dream for you) if he can move off ball some and play with Schroeder to close out games will be huge.
I remember seeing his shot in one of those pick up games. Looks really fluid. Maybe this will give russ more chances to play off the ball 😂😎

Reactions: BadJerry20
I remember seeing his shot in one of those pick up games. Looks really fluid. Maybe this will give russ more chances to play off the ball 😂😎

Yeah it doesn't that weird hitch at the top. Hey I'm all for it, but if you put him there the last few years it would have been a disaster. His biggest flaw is being off ball, he doesn't move and is pretty useless. If he shot at least 36% from 3 and would learn to cut with his speed he'd be so good at the 2. But he doesn't. Lol

Diallo reminds me of a guard version of Grant from 2 years ago. He will make a play where you are like holy ****, then make 3 in a row where he looks like he just discovered what a,basketball is. Lol

Lol that's that Kentucky development for diallo. Bring em in and just teach them plays. Very rarely has uk had a player come in and actually get better while he was there. But that's another argument lol

Just saw another video of russ shooting after practice. You can only imagine my excitement as I watched him dip the ball, and shoot with the sway instead of straight up and down.

VN Store

Back