Team has the Flu?

OMG... I am not even a sunshine pumper but really???
It happens everywhere that half your starters have never been on a road trip???
Butch may suck as an sec coach for all I know but I call BS on this post.

No way I agree with bowlinggreenvol lol. How many times have you heard him say "any time we run through the T and turn left I count that as a victory". I mean, come on man! We are 7 games in at this point. It's your second year. A lot of coaches get their ass fired after three. At least quit with the BS ALL THE TIME.

No way I agree with bowlinggreenvol lol. How many times have you heard him say "any time we run through the T and turn left I count that as a victory". I mean, come on man! We are 7 games in at this point. It's your second year. A lot of coaches get their ass fired after three. At least quit with the BS ALL THE TIME.

I really think Doyle is a riot, usually very accurate, and even Count(eeyore) cracks me up but they are always honest.
That line however....

Vol's luck as of late, or should I say, if it weren't for bad luck , Vol's would have no luck at all!
Oline has looked like walking zombies for the better part of the season, so this flu thing....who knows, just be prepared for the worst.

It's funny how every sickness in the athletic world is the "flu." I'd bet that 9 times out of 10 it's something lesser.

And if you've ever had an actual documented case of the flu, you know the difference. The stories of players playing in the middle of having the flu are complete BS.

Reactions: 1 person
Please Do Not Breathe on Our Guys

Joined today huh?
OK, lets make this quick.
Majority here will never admit defeat but definately feel the odds favor you guys.
We don't feel you guys are ole miss but think that the determination to make it into the final four means Saban is on a warpath, and will try another A&M finish.
We can't score but our D is far beyond that of Texas.
That should cover it and have a nice day...just not tomorrow

OMG... I am not even a sunshine pumper but really???
It happens everywhere that half your starters have never been on a road trip???
Butch may suck as an sec coach for all I know but I call BS on this post.

Unless we took 35 FR not half the team had not traveled. And my point was injuries, FR traveling, players getting sick etc etc happen everywhere. Do you really think Hurd would've forgotten his underwear if not for Butch reminding him? The media asked him game related questions leading up and he dodged them and said "I'm not worrying about that stuff, I have to make sure my team packs everything they need." That's making a built in excuse/pass before the game is ever played.

Unless we took 35 FR not half the team had not traveled. And my point was injuries, FR traveling, players getting sick etc etc happen everywhere. Do you really think Hurd would've forgotten his underwear if not for Butch reminding him? The media asked him game related questions leading up and he dodged them and said "I'm not worrying about that stuff, I have to make sure my team packs everything they need." That's making a built in excuse/pass before the game is ever played.

Honestly, I don't remember the exact number but it was definately not happening "everywhere" ....
As a matter of fact, It was not anywhere but here.

As I said, I do not know how Butch will turn out.
Then one thing I am positive of is - Neither do you.
The difference, only one claims to.

Sounds like Butch is already making exuses for the ass beating we are about to take, hahaha.

We don't need excuses for losing a game we were never going to win to begin with. If you thought otherwise you're not thinking clearly and/or aren't aware of how bad our Oline is.

Honestly, I don't remember the exact number but it was definately not happening "everywhere" ....
As a matter of fact, It was not anywhere but here.

As I said, I do not know how Butch will turn out.
Then one thing I am positive of is - Neither do you.
The difference, only one claims to.

I've claimed to know how he's going to turn out? I'd love to see that post in black and white. I said I'm tired of his overexaggerating BS, that's it.

And please comprehend better. I never said 30 FR traveling is happening everywhere. I said the collection of new FR, sickness, injuries, inexperience the whole accumulation of unfortunate scenarios happen all over. Very few teams, if any have, go all season without adversity or unfavorable situations yet he feels the need to constantly remind people. My thing is just shut up and play ball/coach. I've gotten to where I don't even listen to his postgame PC cause the cliches and sales spin has gotten old.

Reactions: 3 people
I've claimed to know how he's going to turn out? I'd love to see that post in black and white. I said I'm tired of his overexaggerating BS, that's it.

And please comprehend better. I never said 30 FR traveling is happening everywhere. I said the collection of new FR, sickness, injuries, inexperience the whole accumulation of unfortunate scenarios happen all over. Very few teams, if any have, go all season without adversity or unfavorable situations yet he feels the need to constantly remind people. My thing is just shut up and play ball/coach. I've gotten to where I don't even listen to his postgame PC cause the cliches and sales spin has gotten old.

UM no.
this is your exact words;

" I can't tell you how many times I heard him interview and say he had to remind FR to pack socks and underwear for the OU game cause they had never played an away game. He's a master exaggerator. It's not that what he's saying is untrue but it happens everywhere other coaches just don't feel the need to spend 10 min every interview reminding the folks at home."

Nothing about injuries or anything else.
This is exactly what I responded to and justly so.

VN Store

Back