Team has the Flu?

Flash forward to Mon. or Tues. of next week and you will see this posted.

The only reason we lost by thirty was because Worley was injured and half of the team had the flu. If everyone is healthy, we win that game! Brick by brick!

Reactions: 3 people
I am really getting fed up,to the point of not enjoying anything about this season. I am a Jones fan but mistakes are being made.I could list them bUT hardly throwing to your all American wr, finding ways to get him the ball is at the top of the list. If candy could get matthews the ball last year with no wr help then bakward can find him with our help.

Reactions: 2 people
when-it-rains.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Lol can we place the bar any lower for Butch at this point???? If the team comes out and doesn't s#$# themselves people are gonna claim a huge victory.

Reactions: 2 people
influenza (which hasnt hit the state of Tennessee yet) is very different from a stomach bug. Some people mistake it and say stomach flu in which there is no such thing.

I've had the flu since Saturday. No appetitite, bad cough, headaches, 5 day fever, major drainage that appears to multiply in my head. No stomach issues.

Lol can we place the bar any lower for Butch at this point???? If the team comes out and doesn't s#$# themselves people are gonna claim a huge victory.

People call it facts and not excuses but Butch makes it a point to mention every little thing that's gone wrong and proceeds to spend more time harping on that than the games. I can't tell you how many times I heard him interview and say he had to remind FR to pack socks and underwear for the OU game cause they had never played an away game. He's a master exaggerator. It's not that what he's saying is untrue but it happens everywhere other coaches just don't feel the need to spend 10 min every interview reminding the folks at home.

Reactions: 1 person
People call it facts and not excuses but Butch makes it a point to mention every little thing that's gone wrong and proceeds to spend more time harping on that than the games. I can't tell you how many times I heard him interview and say he had to remind FR to pack socks and underwear for the OU game cause they had never played an away game. He's a master exaggerator. It's not that what he's saying is untrue but it happens everywhere other coaches just don't feel the need to spend 10 min every interview reminding the folks at home.

OMG... I am not even a sunshine pumper but really???
It happens everywhere that half your starters have never been on a road trip???
Butch may suck as an sec coach for all I know but I call BS on this post.

VN Store

Back