Sweet 16 Tip Times Revealed - UT plays 3/29 at ~10pm

Leaving for Orlando and have to be up at 4:00 am lol... good thing is it's a school trip and we'll be riding in a coach bus so I'll be able to get some sleep Saturday on the way there... my bigger gripe is if we win our Elite 8 game will be when I'm at Universal.

I stopped by espn. I also checked after we had won our earlier games. If you go to the NCAAM tab and start at the top it lists all the men's basketball highlights. It's funny that we are never on that page. It's like we're not even in the tournament. Lots of stories about Perdue and Edy, Duke, UNC, Gonzaga etc. This is not a trend. It's not surprising that we are scheduled to play when most people will be in bed. Nobody thinks we can be a factor. Nobody thinks we can win. The message to the team is "WE DO NOT RESPECT YOU!". Post it on the bulletin board and let the players see it. They will be on a mission.

Leaving for Orlando and have to be up at 4:00 am lol... good thing is it's a school trip and we'll be riding in a coach bus so I'll be able to get some sleep Saturday on the way there... my bigger gripe is if we win our Elite 8 game will be when I'm at Universal.
I will be going to Dallas to see the eclipse. I may not live long enough to see the next one.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I stopped by espn. I also checked after we had won our earlier games. If you go to the NCAAM tab and start at the top it lists all the men's basketball highlights. It's funny that we are never on that page. It's like we're not even in the tournament. Lots of stories about Perdue and Edy, Duke, UNC, Gonzaga etc. This is not a trend. It's not surprising that we are scheduled to play when most people will be in bed. Nobody thinks we can be a factor. Nobody thinks we can win. The message to the team is "WE DO NOT RESPECT YOU!". Post it on the bulletin board and let the players see it. They will be on a mission.
ESPN has absolutely nothing to do with starting times in the NCAA tournament

If you set your “favorites” to all Tennessee teams on ESPN, you will have a much better experience on their site.

The team needs to immediately go to Detroit.
Stay up late.
Get out of bed at noon. Rearrange meal times.
Start practicing at 9/10 pm.

It’s the same start time for both teams. Start time will not have anything to do with the outcome. The team that shoots the ball best will win this game. Creighton has really good shooters and they screen well. Their system is hard to defend, trust me they will be ready. We got to play out best game Friday to take them out. If they make 12 plus threes I think we will be in trouble. I really believe our guys will be ready for the challenge as they want to show the country they can win these types of games. All of vol nation wants to see an elite 8 appearance. Go Vols!

Whatever, man. The Vols first two games were on during Primetime, once on TBS or TNT, the other game on CBS. That's mad respect, imo.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back