Sweet 16 Tip Times Revealed - UT plays 3/29 at ~10pm

I beg to differ sir…that’s just last seasonView attachment 629457

Good catch - 30 minutes earlier last year. I’m guessing last year was earlier because you had two regionals in the Eastern time zone, vs just one this year. 5 years ago tip times were the same as this year. I know they’ve never started before 6:30.

Why is everyone in here worried about 18 to 23 year olds being tired because the game tips at 10 o'clock? I never had a problem getting tired that early at that age, and I sure as hell wasn't built like these dudes. "Being tired" will have nothing to do with the result, because no one on the court is going to be, unless you think the teams are running a marathon before the game starts.

it’s not that; it’s than many on this board wanna hit the hay right after murder she wrote and that tip time is just too darn late. 😜. but yeah, I get it. I wish it was earlier.

Reactions: VolCalls
I feel like week 2 usually tips off around 5 pm EST, right? Why so late this year?
No, it’s always been a 7-something slot and then the second games starting 10 or so. I worked at these rounds when they came through Knoxville back in 1999. It was super fun but I got home at like 2-3am Thursday and Friday.

10pm start time????

Game goes into overtime and it’ll be 2am before it’s over.

They should embrace it by getting really excited about playing under the “Friday Night Lights”! I myself am looking forward to being able to sit back after a full week and enjoy watching our Vols dismantle and destroy Creighton! GBO!

VN Store

Back