Sweet 16 Tip Times Revealed - UT plays 3/29 at ~10pm

I feel like week 2 usually tips off around 5 pm EST, right? Why so late this year?

I don’t know but freaking NC State and Marquette getting a better tip time makes zero sense. It’s actually going to be closer to 10:15 PM EST tip for Tennessee in an Eastern Time Zone city. Feel like we should all be prepared for some poor shooting by both teams with a tip time that late.

Reactions: Voltopia
I don’t know but freaking NC State and Marquette getting a better tip time makes zero sense. It’s actually going to be closer to 10:15 PM EST tip for Tennessee in an Eastern Time Zone city. Feel like we should all be prepared for some poor shooting by both teams with a tip time that late.
Well if they shoot “poorer”
Then they did last night. We are in trouble. And it was an 8 est game.

Reactions: Tnphil
Well if they shoot “poorer”
Then they did last night. We are in trouble. And it was an 8 est game.

I doubt it is even possible to shoot worse than we did last night. Just making a broad statement that both teams playing a game that tips 10:15 PM local time when most people are preparing for bed is likely to have some effect on how sharp both squads are.

I doubt it is even possible to shoot worse than we did last night. Just making a broad statement that both teams playing a game that tips 10:15 PM local time when most people are preparing for bed is likely to have some effect on how sharp both squads are.
Given Knecht is known to get additional shots up at 10:30 pm at TBA, hopefully this bodes well for us. Just hope we find a way to stay locked in.

Agree 100% on if it’s even possible to shoot any worse. Goodness. And late game for both teams hurts as well. I’m glad it’s not UT versus like Arizona in that slot because that wouldn’t seem like a fair shake.

This is very weird…latest start time for early games should have been 7pm and that’s pushing it

This is very weird…latest start time for early games should have been 7pm and that’s pushing it

Agreee. But the corporate executives see an opportunity to get more eyeballs from the West Coast on their Charmin Ultra commercials that they decided to screw over the East coast and the teams playing the late games.

Why is everyone in here worried about 18 to 23 year olds being tired because the game tips at 10 o'clock? I never had a problem getting tired that early at that age, and I sure as hell wasn't built like these dudes. "Being tired" will have nothing to do with the result, because no one on the court is going to be, unless you think the teams are running a marathon before the game starts.

VN Store

Back