Sweet 16 Tip Times Revealed - UT plays 3/29 at ~10pm

Well if they shoot “poorer”
Then they did last night. We are in trouble. And it was an 8 est game.
This game will be 9 PM CST so if Creighton stays on their time zone will be a more playable time for them. I would say no regular season game started after 10 PM this year or any other year, is a bit ridiculous IMO but will probably start between 10:30 and 11PM. Money has taken over Creighton is a small market/low draw team and IMO that's why we got this time all about money. They are a great team but not well known to the average fan.

Reactions: Reckoner84
So Creighton beat UConn by 20 and Marquette by 14 in the past few weeks. But they do also have some questionable losses. What gives?

The scheduling is just weird in general. On Thursday, the early game in Los Angeles features Arizona while the late game has UNC/Alabama and Boston sees San Diego State (not a massive following, of course) tip early as well. Aside from Purdue not wanting the late tip, I don't see any reason why Tennessee and Creighton should be playing later on Friday than a matchup featuring Gonzaga.

Have to get up at 6 for work on Saturday. I'll probably get to watch the first half but no chance I'll get to see the whole game. Sad. Ridiculous. Unnecessary.

If the late time affects shooting on average for both teams then its an advantage for us. We're used to having bad shooting games all season off and on. If both teams are missing shots I think it favors us. I think Creighton MUST shoot well to win. Personally, I don't think the time will affect shooting at all, but if it does as some suggest then I'm good with it so long as it's equally affecting both teams.

Reactions: Stoked
Always been like 5-6:30 start times…why so late this year?

So the Gamblers can have a late game to try and recoup their losses from the early games. The $$$$ amount bet on this tourney is staggering; now that MOST everyone can bet. Therefore, Vegas wants all the action possible. GREED.

VN Store

Back