Swedish Mob in "Revenge" Attack

When you have no real response, this is what you resort to. Attack the argument or shut up because you have zero to contribute.

What argument was there to respond to? I don't consider myself in his target audience, and still thought it was stupid:

"Let me ask you a hypothetical question that only a deranged mongrel would affirm. Then let me infer that none of you would affirm publicly. Then let me infer that most of you would affirm secretly."

'You bunch of deranged mongrels..."

So, let me ask you again, where did the fallacy end and argument begin?

Attack the argument or shut up because you have zero to contribute.

Funny.

Reactions: 3 people
What argument was there to respond to? I don't consider myself in his target audience, and still thought it was stupid:

"Let me ask you a hypothetical question that only a deranged mongrel would affirm. Then let me infer that none of you would affirm publicly. Then let me infer that most of you would affirm secretly."

'You bunch of deranged mongrels..."

So, let me ask you again, where did the fallacy end and argument begin?

Funny.

The name calling around here is at epic proportions and, no you are not target because you generally like to argue the points addressed and the implied logical fallacies. I may have issues with your premises, logic or conclusions, but there are rarely personal attacks (just about everyone fails in this regard occasionally). There are a select group of posters that run out of arguments and resort to the, "Your stupid" arguments. Those posters really need to learn how such an argument reflects upon themselves.

Attack the argument not the poster.

Reactions: 1 person
Soon oranges will be in season and this will give the Patriotic Civilian Swedish Crime Prevention Task Force a new weapon to disperse violent muslim criminal rape murder gangs that fester in the dark corners of many Swedish towns.

Oranges + pillow case = trusty weapon for inflicting patriotic justice contusions upon the scourge that poisons the land; can also be used as a snack.

Reactions: 2 people
The name calling around here is at epic proportions and, no you are not target because you generally like to argue the points addressed and the implied logical fallacies. I may have issues with your premises, logic or conclusions, but there are rarely personal attacks (just about everyone fails in this regard occasionally). There are a select group of posters that run out of arguments and resort to the, "Your stupid" arguments. Those posters really need to learn how such an argument reflects upon themselves.

Careful talking about Volprof like that. If he goes off his meds he might go berserker in the forum (again).

Based on what's coming out in multiple news agencies about these "teens" hanging out in the train stations, they aren't teens and they aren't innocent by any stretch of the imagination. These mobs aren't going to stop, and they shouldn't stop either. The police are being told stand down. When the government stops protecting its people, then they have to stand up for themselves.

Reactions: 4 people

Oh, that wasn't in any way directed at you. I generally respect you and your debates, though I too disagree with your premises and conclusions. I always enjoy our interactions. (And to my own shame, I've failed my testimony here all too often when it comes to treatment of others.)

My point was more about vp's hypothetical. It wasn't an argument to be dealt with, but a subtly devised "attack-the-man" that was to be exposed.

:hi:

There are several that get bent out of shape rather easily. Most everyone has been posting in this forum long enough to know everyone and that a lot of the personal attacks are made in jest.

Reactions: 4 people
There are several that get bent out of shape rather easily. Most everyone has been posting in this forum long enough to know everyone and that a lot of the personal attacks are made in jest.

I haven't posted enough, it really hurts. I'm enrolling at the university of Missouri.

I am so sorry for chastising another poster for advocating violence against children. I don't care what your article may or may not have said. Fact is that Alpha Male said, when queried, that he would condone violence against random Muslim men, women, and children.

That makes me egotistical? I almost always let you guys' little anti-Islam, anti-Muslim circle jerks pass. I realize you all need the affirmation from one another. But this one went too far. This was beyond merely ranting incessantly to one another about how awful Muslims and Islam are. This one actually advocated for and glorified violence towards random Muslims. That's too far.

Come on, guy, you've been bludgeoned. Go home.

This is you ---->>>>:cray::cray::cray::cray:

You probably still think they are just "innocent children" who are just kids that have done nothing wrong. Oh and continually saying bludgeoned as a rallying cry is very pedantic and asinine. Talking about needing affirmation from one another? Hello pot, meet kettle.

Government has hidden the truth from the people...

Swedish police are accused of covering up sex attacks after news blackout | Daily Mail Online

They have also claimed they do not have the resources to protect the people from these crimes, although apparently they expend significant resources to cover those crimes up.

Swedish police fear they do not have enough officers to stop escalating migrant violence | World | News | Daily Express

Is it really a surprise to see elements of the majority population turn to vigilante justice when the civil authority has categorically failed to protect them?

Doesn't make it right. But this doesn't happen in Sweden, in Denmark, in Finland, and in Germany if the governing authorities perform the most fundamental elements of their role in office: the protection and defense of their citizens.

When politicians abandon the basic responsibility of governments in pursuit of long-term political goals by means of open borders immigration, you get the responses from the majority we are beginning to see in Scandinavia and Northern Europe as a whole.

VN Store

Back