Swedish Mob in "Revenge" Attack

By the way, a question for Alpha Male and his cohort:

I'm going to lay out a scenario for you all and want you to think about how you would respond. This is a completely unrealistic hypothetical, but the moral question is very much serious.

There is a man and woman walking down a street in front of you. They are dressed in garb that clearly identifies them as Muslim, and you know in fact that they are because the female is walking behind the male, as is their custom. You also know for a fact that no one will ever know if you attack them. There is no one else around, and you know there are also no security cameras. You have a mask to cover your identity. The man is much older and smaller than yourself, so you know that you can easily defeat him, and you are not worried about the woman.

Under this scenario, would you attack the couple? Would you beat the man at least? Would you possibly even murder them? Remember, know one will ever know.

While I don't expect any of you to answer affirmatively publicly, if, upon giving this scenario proper consideration you think you would attack the couple, even if only for a punch or two, then you're no better than any radical Islamists (aka, the men you claim to be better than). It doesn't matter if you would never in fact attack anyone in real life; if you can answer affirmatively to this hypothetical, then you're made of the same slime that members of ISIS are.

Only you all know how you would answer though.

There isn't one person in a ten thousand who would attack them. That's just plain stupid.

Reactions: 1 person
Posters who claim to be men getting upset and throwing temper tantrums like pubescent teens when another poster spoils their fun by calling them out for advocating violence against random innocents = hissy fit

Poster calling out pubescent teens for advocating violence against innocents = not hissy fit
:eek:lol::eek:lol: You just don't get it do you?

Reactions: 2 people
When you have no real response, this is what you resort to. Attack the argument or shut up because you have zero to contribute.
Right. Like you think his scenario has any merit whatsoever. Or maybe you do in which case you are every big an idiot as he for posting such tripe. Did you even read his proposal?

Now if it were lawyers I could kill with no repercussions, I would happily oblige. :crazy:

By the way, a question for Alpha Male and his cohort:

I'm going to lay out a scenario for you all and want you to think about how you would respond. This is a completely unrealistic hypothetical, but the moral question is very much serious.

There is a man and woman walking down a street in front of you. They are dressed in garb that clearly identifies them as Muslim, and you know in fact that they are because the female is walking behind the male, as is their custom. You also know for a fact that no one will ever know if you attack them. There is no one else around, and you know there are also no security cameras. You have a mask to cover your identity. The man is much older and smaller than yourself, so you know that you can easily defeat him, and you are not worried about the woman.

Under this scenario, would you attack the couple? Would you beat the man at least? Would you possibly even murder them? Remember, know one will ever know.

While I don't expect any of you to answer affirmatively publicly, if, upon giving this scenario proper consideration you think you would attack the couple, even if only for a punch or two, then you're no better than any radical Islamists (aka, the men you claim to be better than). It doesn't matter if you would never in fact attack anyone in real life; if you can answer affirmatively to this hypothetical, then you're made of the same slime that members of ISIS are.

Only you all know how you would answer though.

Well I am what liberals would call rich so I would never be "walking down the street". But to entertain your sick sexual fantasy I wouldn't do anything. IN FACT I walk by muslims literally every day I go out in the town. I was in Lowes today and saw some but my hatred was repressed by my desire to get some new router bits to make some racist and hate filled picture frames for my house. In Orlando we have a sizable loony muslim population. See I don't really care, and that is what rustles your jimmies. And the people these bloodthirsty peaceful muslims are going to attack...aren't going to be people like me.... Do you follow the news? You do realize the murders(beheading's etc) have been committed against people trying to help these scum.(people who act like you)

I did destroy a mosque in Pakistan back in 2001..still have their sign hanging in my garage.

Last edited:
When you have no real response, this is what you resort to. Attack the argument or shut up because you have zero to contribute.

The lack of self-awareness in some members of our board is staggering.

I sometimes have to ponder how it's possible for anyone, even a child, to be so lacking in the capacity of self-critique as some of these characters around here. It's like they're completely oblivious to what they really are. And that is truly frightening. People who lack the ability to examine themselves are people who do dumb and cruel things.

Reactions: 4 people
You're an idiot.

There isn't one person in a ten thousand who would attack them. That's just plain stupid.

What do you mean this is stupid? We have several posters on here applauding random acts of violence against random refugees. This is a completely legitimate question and a very logical one.

I'm not sure how this doesn't process.

I sometimes have to ponder how it's possible for anyone, even a child, to be so lacking in the capacity of self-critique as some of these characters around here. It's like they're completely oblivious to what they really are. And that is truly frightening. People who lack the ability to examine themselves are people who do dumb and cruel things.

You do realize that you are absolutely oblivious to the real world right? What is frightening is there are people with your inane aptitude populating this earth.

Yet...you are entitled to your opinion..no matter how off base it is. Na zdravĂ­!

See post #59.

Well I am what liberals would call rich so I would never be "walking down the street". But to entertain your sick sexual fantasy I wouldn't do anything. IN FACT I walk by muslims literally every day I go out in the town. I was in Lowes today and saw some but my hatred was repressed by my desire to get some new router bits to make some racist and hate filled picture frames for my house. In Orlando we have a sizable loony muslim population. See I don't really care, and that is what rustles your jimmies. And the people these bloodthirsty peaceful muslims are going to attack...aren't going to be people like me.... Do you follow the news? You do realize the murders(beheading's etc) have been committed against people trying to help these scum.(people who act like you)

I did destroy a mosque in Pakistan back in 2001..still have their sign hanging in my garage.

Your answer has nothing to do with what you do in reality. Of course you wouldn't really attack any Muslims at Lowe's today, because you would get caught and punished. Plus, you're a wimp. The question was about what you would do if you knew you wouldn't get caught or punished. The question was about what you would do if in some alternate reality you would have confirmation you wouldn't be punished.

Excuse me, but I find it awfully hard to believe that a guy advocating for violence against random refugees, as you have indisputably done in this thread, would not physically attack Muslims in an alternate universe were he knew he would not be caught and punished.

Call me crazy, but I don't believe it's rain when you try to piss on my leg, sir.

By the way, Alpha Male, you're becoming more and more incoherent as you ramble on. Just do the honorable thing and acknowledge what you really are. You're doing a piss poor job trying to hide it. I don't even know why you try.

You do realize that you are absolutely oblivious to the real world right? What is frightening is there are people with your inane aptitude populating this earth.

Yet...you are entitled to your opinion..no matter how off base it is. Na zdravĂ­!

I know what many Muslims are about, and I know what you're about - two sides of the same coin.

I'm not going to defend either of you. You shouldn't expect me to either.

Zero substance. You took 100 words to say i disagree.

Reactions: 3 people
So you resort to basically insulting them? Just go a tiny step forward, and call them names.

Calling men who advocate random violence against innocent Muslim children "pubescent teens" is not an insult. It's an accurate reflection of what they really are.

Calling men who advocate random violence against innocent Muslim children "pubescent teens" is not an insult. It's an accurate reflection of what they really are.
Really? So you think prepubescent teens are the only ones capable of that? Hmmmm... islam disagrees.

Get a dictionary.

What about asking posters who advocate for random violence against Muslim children if they would commit a random act of violence against a Muslim couple seems unrelated to you?
Well first of all, I haven't seen anyone advocating it. I have seen posts that merely do not condemn it. Much like islam in general when it comes to killing infidels wouldn't you say? So the guys that are not condemning it are just like the majority of islam when it comes to the atrocities being done in the name of islam in that they are turning a blind eye to it while someone else is doing the deed. Much much different than actually doing it one's self. And I have seen little of your condemnation of all the peace loving mooslims
on here for that exact same thing.

Really? I tell someone to refrain from insults and address the arguments and i am the name caller? Your argument is without substance.
I didn't say you are a name caller. I said that you hurl insults, and just need a tiny step forward to be a name caller.

Well first of all, I haven't seen anyone advocating it. I have seen posts that merely do not condemn it. Much like islam in general when it comes to killing infidels wouldn't you say? So the guys that are not condemning it are just like the majority of islam when it comes to the atrocities being done in the name of islam in that they are turning a blind eye to it while someone else is doing the deed. Much much different than actually doing it one's self. And I have seen little of your condemnation of all the peace loving mooslims
on here for that exact same thing.

"Good" and "taking care of the cancer" are hardly what I would call complacent responses of apathy, sir. They seem to have a fondness for it and, last I checked, "good" is a word of encouragement, not apathy.

Again, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. I don't work at your level of logic. Your tricks won't work with me.

And for the last time, for the hundredth time, I'm not an Islamic apologist. I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys that I think Islam has really, really bad ideas. I'm not, however, going to sit on here and let someone glorify violence towards random Muslims. If that poo poos on your hate fest and makes me a terrorist sympathizer in your delusional mind, then so be it.

Last edited:
Look, guy, just because you have a keyboard and access to the Internet doesn't make you a skilled debater. Learning how to debate about the actual topic at hand (men advocating violence against random refugee children) takes training, time, and skill. Just because you can come on here and babble some incoherent words about something completely irrelevant and then inexplicably turn all of this around to how I seek a "safe bubble" doesn't make you right or smart. It just makes you like any other uninformed bigot with an Internet connection in our great democracy.

Thank you for contributing to the dumbing down of America.

Now, go whine to some other ignorant whiners about how "the libtards" are dumbing us all down and how educated and smart you all are, how, if only the world worked the way you wanted, everything would be utopia.

Its a crying shame that you were mentally capable to post this, yet lack the mental capacity to follow it yourself.

"Good" and "taking care of the cancer" are hardly what I would call complacent responses of apathy, sir. They seem to have a fondness for it and, last I checked, "good" is a word of encouragement, not apathy.

Again, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. I don't work at your level of logic. Your tricks won't work with me.

And for the last time, for the hundredth time, I'm not an Islamic apologist. I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys that I think Islam has really, really bad ideas. I'm not, however, going to sit on here and let someone glorify violence towards random Muslims. If that poo poos on your hate fest and makes me a terrorist sympathizer in your delusional mind, then so be it.
Then I give your stance a big old 'meh'.

I am curious though just what you think you are actually 'doing' rather than just 'sit here' with internet banter. Calling them out on it? wooooooo probably tell them to sit in the corner next?

You should really get out of the People's Democratic Republic of Californication some time.

VN Store

Back