Swedish Mob in "Revenge" Attack

"Good" and "taking care of the cancer" are hardly what I would call complacent responses of apathy, sir. They seem to have a fondness for it and, last I checked, "good" is a word of encouragement, not apathy.

Again, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. I don't work at your level of logic. Your tricks won't work with me.

And for the last time, for the hundredth time, I'm not an Islamic apologist. I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys that I think Islam has really, really bad ideas. I'm not, however, going to sit on here and let someone glorify violence towards random Muslims.
They beat up 3 refugees in revenge for killing one of their own. I guess that they couldn't get to the perpetrator, so they took revenge out on the closest thing they could find.

I feel sure that if the Swedish government had made the murderer available to the mob, that they would have stopped at killing him, and left the ones in the train station alone.

Reactions: 2 people
Then I give your stance a big old 'meh'.

I am curious though just what you think you are actually 'doing' rather than just 'sit here' with internet banter. Calling them out on it? wooooooo probably tell them to sit in the corner next?

You should really get out of the People's Democratic Republic of Californication some time.

California is actually more conservative than most realize. I'm not a "liberal" either. "Liberals" don't vote for John Kasich. I once was, but I've made it amply clear I am no longer, at least not in any general sense. I'm not sure why some posters persist in "degrading" me as a "liberal."

Look, if you don't have any problem with what they've said in this thread, that's your right as an American. But what they've said here does not represent my vision of this country, just as Angela Merkel's vision of Germany doesn't either. Men who advocate such cruelty and evil as some have here do not deserve any of our respect and should be criticized for it. Complacency is the root of all evil.

Reactions: 3 people
They beat up 3 refugees in revenge for killing one of their own. I guess that they couldn't get to the perpetrator, so they took revenge out on the closest thing they could find.

I feel sure that if the Swedish government had made the murderer available to the mob, that they would have stopped at killing him, and left the ones in the train station alone.

And we need to stop pretending like these refugees are just innocent kids who were just hanging out with their parent and just got randomly beaten.

Reactions: 1 person

This is your half-ass notion of justice? Seriously?

So, by that definition of justice, I'll ask you another serious question, one that will hopefully compute this time. A black Pentecostal murders your child. Since you do not have direct access to him, would you go beat up a group of random black Pentecostals?

From your post, it sounds like you would. You seem to suggest this would be justice.

And I'll stop you before you make another half-ass attempt at logic by stating that you don't condone what these men did. Actually, yes, in fact you do. Your post here clearly rationalizes what they did and attempts to justify it.

And we need to stop pretending like these refugees are just innocent kids who were just hanging out with their parent and just got randomly beaten.

Stop justifying random violence.

I know it's hard when you're a hate machine, but just give it a little try, for us all.

So, by that definition of justice, I'll ask you another serious question, one that will hopefully compute this time. A black Pentecostal murders your child. Since you do not have direct access to him, would you go beat up a group of random black Pentecostals?

From your post, it sounds like you would. You seem to suggest this would be justice.

And I'll stop you before you make another half-ass attempt at logic by stating that you don't condone what these men did. Actually, yes, in fact you do. Your post here clearly rationalizes what they did and attempts to justify it.

You just confirmed your liberalism. The first step in recovery is recgnizing your problem. Good job :good!:

I AM attempting to justify it from THEIR point of view. I understand it completely. That doesn't mean that I would do it. I would try to break into jail and kill the mfer that did it.

You just confirmed your liberalism. The first step in recovery is recgnizing your problem. Good job :good!:

Jesus, dude, have some respect for yourself. You've been utterly bludgeoned in here, and now you're posting incoherently again to try to keep your street cred with your other hate buddies.

Reactions: 5 people
Jesus, dude, have some respect for yourself. You've been utterly bludgeoned in here, and now you're posting incoherently again to try to keep your street cred with your other hate buddies.

You are the one posting with your chest poked out tough guy. Now you are pandering to some others in this thread to rally together with you in a vain attempt to justify your ignorance. Congrats. Your ego is astounding.

I AM attempting to justify it from THEIR point of view. I understand it completely. That doesn't mean that I would do it. I would try to break into jail and kill the mfer that did it.

I figured you'd try to weasel your way out of that comment. I was right. Even if you wouldn't actually do it, you know you think it's pretty cool though. Don't kid us.

You guys are the reason why I have so much respect for TOP. The guy is a horrible, horrible, idealist, but he has no delusions about what he is. If TOP thinks some random Muslim refugees need a good beating, he'll tell you they need a good beating and then not try to scam his way out of it when you retort by telling him how hateful he is. He'll just agree with you that he is hateful and not give a ****.

I don't understand this wriggling that some of you do. If you hate people and want violence to be committed against them (whether or not you'd actually partake), just admit it and come clean. I'd at least have some modicum of respect for you.

I can't respect men who advocate or refuse to condemn random violence against people who are different than themselves, then insist on having some bizarre debate with me afterwards about whether or not they actually hate others.

It's actually kind of insulting that some of you think the rest of us are that ****ing stupid. We're not.

Reactions: 5 people
You are the one posting with your chest poked out tough guy. Now you are pandering to some others in this thread to rally together with you in a vain attempt to justify your ignorance. Congrats. Your ego is astounding.

I am so sorry for chastising another poster for advocating violence against children. I don't care what your article may or may not have said. Fact is that Alpha Male said, when queried, that he would condone violence against random Muslim men, women, and children.

That makes me egotistical? I almost always let you guys' little anti-Islam, anti-Muslim circle jerks pass. I realize you all need the affirmation from one another. But this one went too far. This was beyond merely ranting incessantly to one another about how awful Muslims and Islam are. This one actually advocated for and glorified violence towards random Muslims. That's too far.

Come on, guy, you've been bludgeoned. Go home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I figured you'd try to weasel your way out of that comment. I was right. Even if you wouldn't actually do it, you know you think it's pretty cool though. Don't kid us.

You guys are the reason why I have so much respect for TOP. The guy is a horrible, horrible, idealist, but he has no delusions about what he is. If TOP thinks some random Muslim refugees need a good beating, he'll tell you they need a good beating and then not try to scam his way out of it when you retort by telling him how hateful he is. He'll just agree with you that he is hateful and not give a ****.

I don't understand this wriggling that some of you do. If you hate people and want violence to be committed against them (whether or not you'd actually partake), just admit it and come clean. I'd at least have some modicum of respect for you.

I can't respect men who advocate or refuse to condemn random violence against people who are different than themselves, then insist on having some bizarre debate with me afterwards about whether or not they actually hate others.

It's actually kind of insulting that some of you think the rest of us are that ****ing stupid. We're not.
I stated that ....."I understand it completely. That doesn't mean that I would do it." Why is that hard for you to understand?

It is possible to put yourself in someone else's shoes, and understand why they do what they do without wanting to do it yourself.

I stated that ....."I understand it completely. That doesn't mean that I would do it." Why is that hard for you to understand?

It is possible to put yourself in someone else's shoes, and understand why they do what they do without wanting to do it yourself.

Come on, guy, stop beating around the bush. WWTD, man! WWTD! What Would TOP Do?

Come on, guy, stop beating around the bush. WWTD, man! WWTD! What Would TOP Do?

Prof man I love you. I agree with a ton of what you say. If this has pissed you off no worries. I am concerned that you are back where you were a few months ago. If not please disregard. Just worried about you.

By the way, a question for Alpha Male and his cohort:

I'm going to lay out a scenario for you all and want you to think about how you would respond. This is a completely unrealistic hypothetical, but the moral question is very much serious.

There is a man and woman walking down a street in front of you. They are dressed in garb that clearly identifies them as Muslim, and you know in fact that they are because the female is walking behind the male, as is their custom. You also know for a fact that no one will ever know if you attack them. There is no one else around, and you know there are also no security cameras. You have a mask to cover your identity. The man is much older and smaller than yourself, so you know that you can easily defeat him, and you are not worried about the woman.

Under this scenario, would you attack the couple? Would you beat the man at least? Would you possibly even murder them? Remember, know one will ever know.

While I don't expect any of you to answer affirmatively publicly, if, upon giving this scenario proper consideration you think you would attack the couple, even if only for a punch or two, then you're no better than any radical Islamists (aka, the men you claim to be better than). It doesn't matter if you would never in fact attack anyone in real life; if you can answer affirmatively to this hypothetical, then you're made of the same slime that members of ISIS are.

Only you all know how you would answer though.

I am pretty typically more aligned with you than not Prof, but this is a case of everything getting fuzzy.

I don't think I would attack the couple in your situation, and I would probably try to help them out if they were being attacked. but if it was someone I know threatened my family......

if I felt my family and friends were truly threatened I would have a hard time not acting out. and I don't think random acts against defenseless people are justifiable, but if I came across this person who threatened my family I would take my actions well beyond fighting just enough to disperse the situation. Basically vigilantism with no intention of getting the law involved. and in that case, yes I could sleep well at night knowing I helped protect my family friends and neighbors. Even to the point of killing them.

VN Store

Back