Swedish Mob in "Revenge" Attack

No, he acted like an awful human being. I fail to see, however, what that has to do with my comment. Are you a child abuse proponent like self-proclaimed Alpha Male Vol 79?

Of course you do. You are so fixated in your self contained bubble, that anything that would try to pierce your protective cocoon would make your head explode.

Unless its your complete man lust for Cheney. Then you are good to go.

Reactions: 3 people
10404227_1013343972064529_1008463880811140546_n.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
This has been a coordinated effort by muslim leaders. It's why established muslim countries don't want these people but are willing to pay other countries to take them. They're using ISIS to tell muslims to come here for free food, housing, medical and basically eveything you could ever need. Their ways are not only incompatible as their men think they're above women and non-muslims so many are violent rapists but they're going to drain countries from within to bring them down. If the Bible were to turn out true, muhammad and islam are what it was talking about. The scripture is pure evil, as is the prophet.

This has been a coordinated effort by muslim leaders. It's why established muslim countries don't want these people but are willing to pay other countries to take them. The muslims feelings are being told to come here for free food, housing, medical and basically eveything you could ever need. Their ways are not only incompatible as their men think they're above women and non-muslims so many are violent rapists but they're going to drain countries from within to bring them down. If the Bible were to turn out true, muhammad and islam are what it was talking about. The scripture is pure evil, as is the prophet.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_WZkCgeXWk[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
It appears to me that, over the past couple of months or so, you've been trying to out-radical the radicals. That is a battle that you will not win. It does you no good, and it is fruitless to make such an attempt.

I'm not sure why you're so hateful. If you want to live your life hating everyone else and blaming everyone else for all your problems then that is your prerogative, but I just don't understand why you, or anyone, would want to do that. You're making life unnecessarily more difficult on yourself.

Smile some. Love some.

You seem confuse hate with reality. I don't hate. In fact I've never said I hated anyone. However I am in touch with reality while you and people like you are not. You are always surprised when person X does some evil even though thousands before them have done it. Oh my gosh why can't we just all hug it out and be best friends!!??!!:crazy:

I am not sure why you are so ignorant or why you or anyone else would live their lives in a bubble of ignorance filled with worry, nail biting anxiety, and fear over the actions/opinions of others. I guess real life is too scary for some people.

Better slow down there chief before your fingers type up another VN rage meltdown.
Open your eyes some. Critical think more. Sheeple less. Dosage up.:the_finger:

Reactions: 2 people
What does real world Middle Eastern experience have to do with beating refugee children?

I keep pointing out that we have self-proclaimed men on here justifying violence towards children, and some of you keep approaching me with non-related, "But what does that have to do with X..." questions.

The thread is about men beating refugee children. People, including yourself, have been dishonorable in the comments they have made in this thread. I've called you all out on it and have pointed out how you all are very similar, ideologically at least, to the radical Muslims you claim to hate. As far as I'm concerned, you're all just a bunch of little hate machines.

I'm not quite sure what about this doesn't process, although, given the unreflexive nature of the comments on here, it shouldn't surprise me that it does not.
God..I can only imagine that when an invading horde entered another country/village/whatever that they were just hoping everyone was like you.

Of course you do. You are so fixated in your self contained bubble, that anything that would try to pierce your protective cocoon would make your head explode.

Unless its your complete man lust for Cheney. Then you are good to go.

Look, guy, just because you have a keyboard and access to the Internet doesn't make you a skilled debater. Learning how to debate about the actual topic at hand (men advocating violence against random refugee children) takes training, time, and skill. Just because you can come on here and babble some incoherent words about something completely irrelevant and then inexplicably turn all of this around to how I seek a "safe bubble" doesn't make you right or smart. It just makes you like any other uninformed bigot with an Internet connection in our great democracy.

Thank you for contributing to the dumbing down of America.

Now, go whine to some other ignorant whiners about how "the libtards" are dumbing us all down and how educated and smart you all are, how, if only the world worked the way you wanted, everything would be utopia.

You're not focusing n the real issues.

If I wanted to lower myself to your game I'd be talking about how raping women and killing women awesome. So unretard yourself and join the discussion.

Excuse me, and forgive my frank language, but just how in the hell did you arrive at this conclusion from what I posted above?

Is this what passes for logic in your household?

You and others applauding violence against defenseless refugees is exactly what we've been talking about in this thread. The thread is about mobs in Europe assaulting refugee children.

I know what the situation in the Middle East looks like. I know about the horrors of Islam. I've already told you that. I've posted that numerous times in other threads as well. Are you just upset because I refuse to be party to the bigoted anti-Muslim wankerfest that passes for "debate" here in some sort of cheap attempt at making yourselves feel better about yourselves?

And how in the world you take your comment about removing a cancer (aka, advocating violence against random refugee children) and me calling you out on it, then spin it all around to me being unfair to you and that you will not reduce yourself to my level because that would mean advocating violence, is beyond me.

I mean, seriously, dude, what in the world is that? Do you even know how to tie your own shoes?

Reactions: 5 people
How in the world adult males, who also claim to be voters, can come on to an Internet forum, advocate violence against random immigrants, and then, in some sort of half-baked attempt at logic, turn the tables around to me seeking a safe space and being disrespectful to their perspective, and this all without the faintest hint of irony present, is beyond comprehension.

I mean, this is truly exceptional.

Reactions: 4 people
God..I can only imagine that when an invading horde entered another country/village/whatever that they were just hoping everyone was like you.

Look, Alpha Male, I get that what Europe has been doing is not intelligent immigration policy. I've stated from the beginning that it is not.

I don't need, however, to propagate your trash by reducing myself to advocating violence against those who do come.

How in the world adult males, who also claim to be voters, can come on to an Internet forum, advocate violence against random immigrants, and then, in some sort of half-baked attempt at logic, turn the tables around to me seeking a safe space and being disrespectful to their perspective, and this all without the faintest hint of irony present, is beyond comprehension.

I mean, this is truly exceptional.

These people have finally had enough of this Islamic cancer and are finally fighting back. The situation will only become better once those worthless people leave. These "children" and those classified as "children" that aren't really "children" you speak so fond of are raping and killing. If they come here I hope you bring them into your home with your family since you're so tolerant. It'll be the best place for them.

You claim to know the horrors of Islam, yet don't care. Very disturbing.

Europe, and Canada to a little lesser extent, have looked down upon us and have lectured us for decades on our "race problem." You are all familiar with the classic narrative: America is "racist" and Europe is "enlightened."

Well, guess what? It's easy to be "enlightened" when there's hardly anyone around that's any different from you, whether that be racially, spiritually, or culturally. It's easy to be "enlightened" when your society is nearly homogeneous. That's changing now in Europe. And guess what else? They're finding out that it ain't too easy after all, keeping a society in order when you have such significant racial, religious, and cultural differences at play and vying with one another for domestic positioning and power. Europe is in for quite a rude awakening, and if it wasn't for the serious implications of this rude awakening, I'd relish in their madness.

See, the fact is that Europeans are every bit as racist and elitist as any American, and they're now finding that out the hard way. The fact that their societies have not been constructed to deal with such matters as enumerated above, unlike ours, will make it even more difficult for them. We most likely will never see anything quite like a Hitler or a Holocaust in Europe again, but I do expect us to see far more racial and civil unrest, mass protests, crime, and violence there. My bold prediction is that we will also witness the demise of the EU and the reemergence of European nationalisms over the next decade or two. This is not related solely to the refugee crisis, but the two are very much intertwined.

Been saying pretty much the same thing for years - well, not the prediction but the racism/homogeneous deal.

The only time culture clash doesn't occur is when there is only one culture (profound I know).

Lillyhammer (Netflix) showed the PC face but underlying resentment in the "take them all in and provide services for them" mentality.

These people have finally had enough of this Islamic cancer and are finally fighting back. The situation will only become better once those worthless people leave. These "children" and those classified as "children" that aren't really "children" you speak so fond of are raping and killing. If they come here I hope you bring them into your home with your family since you're so tolerant. It'll be the best place for them.

You claim to know the horrors of Islam, yet don't care. Very disturbing.

You think you're some sort of righteous defender of the faith, don't you? Newsflash: every hatemongering little brat, like yourself, thinks he's righteous.

You advocate random violence against others, then have the gall to present yourself in this forum as righteous.

I don't want anything you're selling, friend. Just like I don't want a million Syrian refugees in my country at one time, I also don't want hatemongering neanderthals like yourself here either. You'd be a better fit in the Middle East than here, if only your were a Muslim. Hate and violence seem to be your thing.

Reactions: 6 people
Been saying pretty much the same thing for years - well, not the prediction but the racism/homogeneous deal.

The only time culture clash doesn't occur is when there is only one culture (profound I know).

My wife and I were just discussing this. We've heard tales of some minorities who have visited Europe in the past and were treated well, given the false impression that Europe didn't have America's "race problem." The same minorities go now, however, and the natives aren't as receptive. We speculate that is because it's easy for anyone to be friendly to the few random minorities here and there, as they represent no real threat. When people start seeing many more of them though, and the minorities are no longer "random" and present a perceivable threat to the dominant group's power, the tables turn.

It's easy to be "enlightened" when you don't actually have to deal with the problem diversity presents. It's easy to be "accepting" and "tolerant" when you live with very few people who are actually different. Europe is going to find out the hard way. The little delusional, insulating comfort blanket of "tolerance" they have built for themselves since WWII is about to get pulled right off them again. America, despite its current flaws, is much better prepared for the long haul of a future highly diverse society, and that is because our path here has been hard fought. We've bloodied ourselves but have learned from the process. People, especially liberals, rabble rabble rabble all day about how awful American society is, but, love us or hate us, we always seem to come out better than any of the rest in the long-term. We've set our society up that way, and we've learned in the process.

By the way, thank you for your capacity to have rational conversation about these things without resort to exhortations of random violence against defenseless, innocent people. You, bham, are a true patriot and a true contributor to this board.

My first experience with the "enlightened" people was when I lived in the midwest. Whiter than the Oscars and they loved to tell me how the South was racist. Of course these are the same people that told me they refer to black people as Canadians so they can complain about them in public...

Segregation is alive and well in the midwest.

Reactions: 4 people
You and your other hatemongering loon friends are the only ones having breakdowns in here, Alpha Male.

Someone finally called you all out on your circle jerk hate nonsense, and now you're having another one of your little hissy fits.

Do us a favor, Alpha Male, go start another thread about libtards. It's been a whole few minutes since the last time we enjoyed another one of your whiny rants about liberals and how everything is everyone else's fault, never yours.

Reactions: 5 people
You and your other hatemongering loon friends are the only ones having breakdowns in here, Alpha Male.

Someone finally called you all out on your circle jerk hate nonsense, and now you're having another one of your little hissy fits.

Do us a favor, Alpha Male, go start another thread about libtards. It's been a whole few minutes since the last time we enjoyed another one of your whiny rants about liberals and how everything is everyone else's fault, never yours.
^
giphy.gif

wow.... "whiny"... "rants"... "everything is everyone else's fault" nice boomerang you just threw pops.

wow.... "whiny"... "rants"... "everything is everyone else's fault" nice boomerang you just threw pops.

Posters who claim to be men getting upset and throwing temper tantrums like pubescent teens when another poster spoils their fun by calling them out for advocating violence against random innocents = hissy fit

Poster calling out pubescent teens for advocating violence against innocents = not hissy fit

Posters who claim to be men getting upset and throwing temper tantrums like pubescent teens when another poster spoils their fun by calling them out for advocating violence against random innocents = hissy fit

Poster calling out pubescent teens for advocating violence against innocents = not hissy fit

I bet you clutch your purse when a minority walks by you on the street.

By the way, a question for Alpha Male and his cohort:

I'm going to lay out a scenario for you all and want you to think about how you would respond. This is a completely unrealistic hypothetical, but the moral question is very much serious.

There is a man and woman walking down a street in front of you. They are dressed in garb that clearly identifies them as Muslim, and you know in fact that they are because the female is walking behind the male, as is their custom. You also know for a fact that no one will ever know if you attack them. There is no one else around, and you know there are also no security cameras. You have a mask to cover your identity. The man is much older and smaller than yourself, so you know that you can easily defeat him, and you are not worried about the woman.

Under this scenario, would you attack the couple? Would you beat the man at least? Would you possibly even murder them? Remember, know one will ever know.

While I don't expect any of you to answer affirmatively publicly, if, upon giving this scenario proper consideration you think you would attack the couple, even if only for a punch or two, then you're no better than any radical Islamists (aka, the men you claim to be better than). It doesn't matter if you would never in fact attack anyone in real life; if you can answer affirmatively to this hypothetical, then you're made of the same slime that members of ISIS are.

Only you all know how you would answer though.

By the way, a question for Alpha Male and his cohort:

I'm going to lay out a scenario for you all and want you to think about how you would respond. This is a completely unrealistic hypothetical, but the moral question is very much serious.

There is a man and woman walking down a street in front of you. They are dressed in garb that clearly identifies them as Muslim, and you know in fact that they are because the female is walking behind the male, as is their custom. You also know for a fact that no one will ever know if you attack them. There is no one else around, and you know there are also no security cameras. You have a mask to cover your identity. The man is much older and smaller than yourself, so you know that you can easily defeat him, and you are not worried about the woman.

Under this scenario, would you attack the couple? Would you beat the man at least? Would you possibly even murder them? Remember, know one will ever know.

While I don't expect any of you to answer affirmatively publicly, if, upon giving this scenario proper consideration you think you would attack the couple, even if only for a punch or two, then you're no better than any radical Islamists (aka, the men you claim to be better than). It doesn't matter if you would never in fact attack anyone in real life; if you can answer affirmatively to this hypothetical, then you're made of the same slime that members of ISIS are.

Only you all know how you would answer though.
You're an idiot.

VN Store

Back