Supreme court judge sends anti-vaxxers packing

You are defending a charlatan with the blood of many children on his hands.

And you are defending countless corrupt manufactures with the death and debilitation of many times more so they can turn billions in profit. Good on you!!

I'd be willing to bet you've never read an MSDS for any vaccine. When you do come back and tell us all here what it says and what exactly is put into said vaccine and how there is no danger, especially to a new born child.

I look forward to your research finding!

Is there ever anything good found on a MSDS?

The big problem I have is that I've never seen a convincing study on the ills of thimersol and the effects of mercury poisoning don't really seem relatable to autism.

and why exactly would a vaccine even need an MSDS if it wasn't hazardous? Why again is mercury put into them in the first place?

And you are defending countless corrupt manufactures with the death and debilitation of many times more so they can turn billions in profit. Good on you!!

I'd be willing to bet you've never read an MSDS for any vaccine. When you do come back and tell us all here what it says and what exactly is put into said vaccine and how there is no danger, especially to a new born child.

I look forward to your research finding!

Are those ingredients more dangerous than Measles? Pertussis? Rubella? Smallpox? Polio?

You know, all of those commonly fatal illnesses that have been all but eradicated thanks to vaccines?

Well, at least they had been before Wakefield decide to fake some research so that his investment in an alternative vaccine would pay off.

Reactions: 1 person
and why exactly would a vaccine even need an MSDS if it wasn't hazardous? Why again is mercury put into them in the first place?

Pretty sure the govt exempts drugs in pill form from MSDS but requires anything in liquid or gel form to have one.

And hasn't Mercury been almost completely eliminated for vaccines used for younger children anyway?

Furthermore, stop acting like the inclusion of mercury is some sinister plot. It's added in trace amounts as a preservative to keep the vaccine safe for storage so there will be an ample supply available.

Are those ingredients more dangerous than Measles? Pertussis? Rubella? Smallpox? Polio?

You know, all of those commonly fatal illnesses that have been all but eradicated thanks to vaccines?

Well, at least they had been before Wakefield decide to fake some research so that his investment in an alternative vaccine would pay off.

I guess it would only be if it was your child and not someone else who died or was ruined. Until you are personally affected it's not more dangerous I guess.

You should read up on Bill Gates and the explosion of polio in India since his polio vaccinations program.

As I stated I'm not anti-vaccine but I'm definitely concerned what's being put into them at our expense. I learned a long time ago not to blindly follow anything or anyone.

Polio explosion in India?

I swear I recently read that the disease had been mostly eradicated there.

Furthermore, stop acting like the inclusion of mercury is some sinister plot. It's added in trace amounts as a preservative to keep the vaccine safe for storage so there will be an ample supply available.

Where did I say anything about a sinister plot? It's one of the deadliest substances known and being pumped right into our blood stream. I think open minded awareness, real oversight, and testing is the key to finding the answers.

I'll just leave it at that and leave you guys to your persecution of the parents here who choose to be concerned about the dangers.

Where did I say anything about a sinister plot? It's one of the deadliest substances known and being pumped right into our blood stream. I think open minded awareness, real oversight, and testing is the key to finding the answers.

I'll just leave it at that and leave you guys to your persecution of the parents here who choose to be concerned about the dangers.

There are higher levels of mercury in a standard tuna steak than there has ever been in any vaccine.

And I love me some tuna.

Reactions: 2 people

I've never intimated that there's anything wrong with your parenting skills. I'm just in tune with the junk science that is prevalent in this debate.

Bill Gates

Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Paralysis Death

I'm not totally opposed to "alternative" news sources. But could you possibly provide some kind of supporting link to a more established source, or actually link the studies in question? I clicked a few of the links included in this piece, and they simply took me to other "alternative" sources.

Why do people deny mercury is in vaccines so vehemetly, then?

They don't put it in childhood vaccines anymore. It's still in flu shots and the like.

Again, the mercury level per vaccine is less than what you'd ingest eating tuna.

They don't put it in childhood vaccines anymore. It's still in flu shots and the like.

Again, the mercury level per vaccine is less than what you'd ingest eating tuna.

GAVOL says it's still used.

GAVOL says it's still used.

I said it's been used for years, but I also earlier cited that in recent years it has stopped being used in vaccines for kids under 7 (per the CDC).

I said it's been used for years, but I also earlier cited that in recent years it has stopped being used in vaccines for kids under 7 (per the CDC).

I missed that post. Thanks.

I missed that post. Thanks.

Actually, reading back, I just kind of mentioned it in passing and didn't cite specifics. Just looked it up. Per FDA and CDC, they took the mercury completely out of childhood vaccines in 2001 . . . which I found personally ironic since my autistic son was born in 2002.

Bill Gates

Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Paralysis Death

Vaccine denial, GMO denial, and eugenics paranoia all in one article! Most impressive

10455053_721779701225375_8165199377240407480_n.jpg

EDIT: Add global warming, water fluoridation, and chemtrails to that list. Good stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back