Stop playing Bama

Sounds like the typical attitude in today's society. Things get tough walk away and quit.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 4 people
i know the series history. it won't change anytime soon, butch isn't fulmer and saban isn't shula

Which Fulmer would you be referring to? The pre-1999 Fulmer or the post 1999 Fulmer? Either way, I think Butch will be every bit the coach Fulmer was. Oh... and I am a huge Fulmer fan so don't even think this is bashing Fulmer.:peace2:

On one hand I would love for Saban to leave for Texas just to see the Bama retards squirm but on the other hand I want the midget to be there when Butch beats their a$$.

Reactions: 1 person
Simple, they are in the western conf, lets rotate in ole miss or arkansas. sick of playing them when some of the eastern teams get off easy. stupid.

NO FREAKING WAY.

Bama is on top now. We used to own them and they did us before then etc etc. This series goes in steaks. BAMA is our biggest Rival traditionally and we will have our day again.

OP is a chicken chit IMO. College football works in cycles. Ours is just taking to long BC of self inflicted wounds.

I am truly surprised this many people are jumping ship because of this.

Bama is on another level.

Can't get overly ticked about what happened

Exactly... BAMA is doing this to everyone they play. The only 2 teams in CFB who would even have a chance to beat BAMA right now is Oregon and FSU

Unfortunate for all the young crowd who never saw the Vols when they were the dominant team. We will never, ever opt out of playing Bama. Our time is coming.

The focus doesn't need to be on changing our scheduling patterns. It needs to be on 'brick by brick' and supporting that. Give CBJ time to get the recruits and see what he can do. I'm still optimistic that he can compete w/ top teams.

I believe

Simple, they are in the western conf, lets rotate in ole miss or arkansas. sick of playing them when some of the eastern teams get off easy. stupid.

General Neyland just rolled over in his grave and said, "Kiss my a$$, you little snot."

Reactions: 3 people
Simple, they are in the western conf, lets rotate in ole miss or arkansas. sick of playing them when some of the eastern teams get off easy. stupid. I ran my mouth all week to bammers and now I have to eat crow. I'm having a come apart boo hoo hoo. My diddy loved them vols how we gonna beat mizzou boo hoo hoo
Fyp get over it we play them every year and regardless of the outcome it's a rivalry game that must be played every year.

Were you crying to stop playing them when we won 11/12?

Quit being a baby.

VN Store

Back