Sports Card Collectors!

I guess not....there were some others that I pulled...that did not have a logo or college name on the card....the two I can remember was Ray Lewis and an Emmitt Smith...neither had any Miami or Florida stuff on it.
I believe Panini has deals through both the individual school and through the athlete (NIL)
But I thought I remember seeing gator logos on Anthony Richardson cards? Maybe that was Bowman(Topps)?

I believe Panini has deals through both the individual school and through the athlete (NIL)
But I thought I remember seeing gator logos on Anthony Richardson cards? Maybe that was Bowman(Topps)?

Yeah I got a Anthony Richardson Bowman U and it has logo and everything on it and it's on his Chronicles stuff too. I might have been mistaken with UF. I know for sure though with Miami because it is absent on Chronicles also...along with Oregon and Kentucky....no logo or nothing on Herbert and Levis.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Yeah I got a Anthony Richardson Bowman U and it has logo and everything on it and it's on his Chronicles stuff too. I might have been mistaken with UF. I know for sure though with Miami because it is absent on Chronicles also...along with Oregon and Kentucky....no logo or nothing on Herbert and Levis.
I thought I remembered you posting some nice AR’s and we talked about how good they look with the logos.

Going through an old box of dad’s NFL cards and don’t know where to start. I have the rookie cards for Gayle Sayers and Dick Butkus from the 1966 Philadelphia set. All are in great shape. But not sure I want to send them through mail for PSA.

Any other ways to get cards graded without mailing?

Attachments

• IMG_6515.jpeg
    IMG_6515.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 7
Going through an old box of dad’s NFL cards and don’t know where to start. I have the rookie cards for Gayle Sayers and Dick Butkus from the 1966 Philadelphia set. All are in great shape. But not sure I want to send them through mail for PSA.

Any other ways to get cards graded without mailing?
Where you located?

So, my birthday is tomorrow and my kids wanted to give me the gift they made me since they'll be at school tomorrow and I've got to work all day. They (with the help of my wife) made me custom Pokémon cards with their pictures on them. Probably the coolest birthday gift I've ever gotten. Check these out!!

20230824_195027.jpg20230824_195056.jpg

So, my birthday is tomorrow and my kids wanted to give me the gift they made me since they'll be at school tomorrow and I've got to work all day. They (with the help of my wife) made me custom Pokémon cards with their pictures on them. Probably the coolest birthday gift I've ever gotten. Check these out!!

View attachment 572138View attachment 572139
That. Is. Awesome!!
Good job by mom and the kiddos!
Those are priceless.😎

Wow nice pickups....he pull both of those?
He saves his money and gets in a local break from time to time.
The teams are random and he got the D-backs.
The same break saw an Ohtani/Trout dual auto from 2022 Topps Archives, pulled for a guy that is new to collecting and it was his first break!!😮

He saves his money and gets in a local break from time to time.
The teams are random and he got the D-backs.
The same break saw an Ohtani/Trout dual auto from 2022 Topps Archives, pulled for a guy that is new to collecting and it was his first break!!😮

What local shop was it?

VN Store

Back