Sports Card Collectors!

A few of our pickups this week.
We found a couple of Bowman blasters hanging out on the shelf at Walmart! We haven’t seen them in a while so we grabbed them.
A trout trading card day card and a Harris RC from Topps chrome.
Picked up a few singles today and knocked 4 more off of my sons Topps RC list.
We’ve been after the Realmuto “RC” for a while now.CA0184E7-611C-4597-83B0-47A97E5636A6.jpeg990BD5BE-0AB4-4FFC-B461-28207F34AC81.jpegF333D8EE-B86F-4650-9216-D2EBB54D5019.jpeg

Anyone else's Walmart pull their cards? My local Wallyworld hasn't had cards in over a month sports or Pokémon.

I wonder if it's WM or JM Holdings doing?

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
So has anyone been ripping any 23 Topps Chrome blasters? I've been seeing people getting crazy good hits out of them

So has anyone been ripping any 23 Topps Chrome blasters? I've been seeing people getting crazy good hits out of them
We opened a blaster and pulled a pink Michael Harris RC and maybe a couple of numbered cards, nothing too crazy.
You’re right though, they look really good this year.
The platinums look REAL nice. I want to pick up some of those too.
Have you ripped any yet?

We opened a blaster and pulled a pink Michael Harris RC and maybe a couple of numbered cards, nothing too crazy.
You’re right though, they look really good this year.
The platinums look REAL nice. I want to pick up some of those too.
Have you ripped any yet?

I went to Target today to pick up a blaster but they were sold out....I picked up the new 2023 Select Draft Picks instead....got a few Tillman's and Hyatt's...I'll post them later on.

I went to Target today to pick up a blaster but they were sold out....I picked up the new 2023 Select Draft Picks instead....got a few Tillman's and Hyatt's...I'll post them later on.
We are in Panama City.
We haven’t hit up any retail stores but picked up some nice singles at an LCS that were on our Topps, base RC checklist.
I’ll post them tonight.

Topps Chrome is doing the buy back program at local card shops at the end of the season with the mvp winners....I think base cards will get you $20 and refractors will get back $40

Nothing special, but we are knocking a ton off of our 2012-current, Topps rookie cards list.
My son got these for $25 at a Panama City LCS.
I’ve looked at that Crochet back home in Knoxville, for $20-25.
We paid $5 in PCB!
4C61841F-C779-49B8-B6BA-A52AEB4D9DD2.jpeg906CB9CE-5592-4913-8B9C-E4F5BD0163D4.jpeg

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
They don't have an agreement with UGA? No logos or anything on the Washington card

I guess not....there were some others that I pulled...that did not have a logo or college name on the card....the two I can remember was Ray Lewis and an Emmitt Smith...neither had any Miami or Florida stuff on it.

VN Store

Back