Sports Card Collectors!

Anyone in here ever used Degree grading for any of their cards?
I’ve never heard of them but that’s not saying much, I’m not big into grading. If it’s something you plan on keeping, give it a try. I always hear the guys that grade their stuff, say it’s getting it encased that’s the important part.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I just checked out the website.
I’m looking for some YouTube subs now.
What are you thinking of getting graded?
I like the 5 card for $50 price and the fact that a membership is not required.

I just checked out the website.
I’m looking for some YouTube subs now.
What are you thinking of getting graded?
I like the 5 card for $50 price and the fact that a membership is not required.

Probably just some pokemon cards....sports cards I'll probably go with psa. I've heard good things about degree.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Never heard of it.

If I was grading I'd use SGC because I like the look but they also seem to have the quickest turnaround and you can pay via PayPal. Of course there is PSA. I really like the looks of the new CGC slabs as well as TAG grading. Then there is HGA which has the coolest looking slabs with custom colors & designs and its based in Knoxville.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Am I mistaken, or is Campbells RC his only toops card?

“Campbell's football card appearances from his playing days are severely limited due to the breaking down of contract negotiations between himself and Topps. While he was featured prominently in the 1979 Topps set, he would not have another Topps card produced during the rest of his playing career.”

Never heard of it.

If I was grading I'd use SGC because I like the look but they also seem to have the quickest turnaround and you can pay via PayPal. Of course there is PSA. I really like the looks of the new CGC slabs as well as TAG grading. Then there is HGA which has the coolest looking slabs with custom colors & designs and its based in Knoxville.

I sent a pair of Pokémon cards off to CGC for grading. I'll post them once I get them back.

Here is a photo dump of some pulls the last couple weeks of some topps, prizm, and mosaic. Got another auto and pulled a Will Benson camo RC that is 2/25. Other than that nothing really spectactular...bur just really enjoying getting back into this hobby. Enjoy.

20230808_112825.jpg20230808_112753.jpg20230808_112611.jpg20230808_112516.jpg20230808_112434.jpg20230808_112245.jpg20230808_112202.jpg20230808_112141.jpg

Here is a photo dump of some pulls the last couple weeks of some topps, prizm, and mosaic. Got another auto and pulled a Will Benson camo RC that is 2/25. Other than that nothing really spectactular...bur just really enjoying getting back into this hobby. Enjoy.

View attachment 568564View attachment 568565View attachment 568566View attachment 568567View attachment 568568View attachment 568569View attachment 568570View attachment 568571
Nice pulls!
My boy loves those “Hot Sauce” cards!😂
He has that Harper, Acuna and maybe a Judge??

Never heard of it.

My son has an HGA Pete Alonso. I didn’t know they were based in Knoxville? That’s cool.
AE1BFFD7-D05B-4ACD-9B09-A441E3E065B7.jpeg

VN Store

Back