Sorry to start a thread on this, but my son and I were

Oh that's awesome. The biggest hit I can ever remember was gibril Wilson against UK. It broke the KY players fave mask. I've tried to find it on you tube with no success. But that's great someone else remembers it.
Probably the second biggest one was the kid from Auburn junior rosegreen (I believe was his name) against ugh. That one took out the wr (I think his name was brown) for the rest of the season.

I call BS. How could you possibly know it was his favorite mask? :)

The more Vols I see laying slobberknockers on the other team, the more I like it!

Put the Orange CRUNCH on them, sloberknocker them until they can't stand up!

Pound them down and laugh as they frown.

Old school Tennessee smashmouth football.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

What's the one about jarring snot loose? Then there's the one about having them looking out through the helmet's ear hole.

Anyone remember the body slam that a Tennessee DL put on a Vandy running back. Seemed like the Vandy player tripped right into the perfect body slam position and he got sent up and slammed down. My favorite of all time.

Hardest hitter?
Al Wilson versus pretty much anyone unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end. He hit Quincy Carter so damn hard I'm surprised the kid lived after it. Leonard Little, Wilson and Raynoch all had some pretty nice hits back in the day.

VN Store

Back