Sorry to start a thread on this, but my son and I were

One monster hit that many may not remember was in the 2004 SECCG. It was the 5* LB that came in from middle TN as a package deal with that 2* QB. Can't remember his name, but I think we told Patrick Willis to look elsewhere and took him.

Since he is considered a bust, the slobber knocker he laid on Cadillac Williams on a punt never gets mentioned. He destroyed him and knocked himself 1/2 out too iirc. Monster hit.

Daniel Brooks?

If it hasn't already been done.. Someone should put together a video of all the monster hits, sacks or anytime a QB gets laid on is back side from the past all the way up until this past season. I would think this would be some great motivation for a defense to watch together.. with some Pantera "Walk" playing in the background! :rock:

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but the blood lust for crushing hits isn't healthy for the long term survival of football. Player brains are being damaged in those collisions.

Reactions: 1 person
I was gonna post the Eddie Moore hit. That was probably the biggest hit a Vol has ever made that I have seen.

Honestly, this thread isn't about your own personal politcal agenda.

So don't try to make it about such.

It's not a personal political agenda. It's an observation on what's being focused on at many levels of football. There have been many recent rule changes addressing crushing hits.

It's not a personal political agenda. It's an observation on what's being focused on at many levels of football. There have been many recent rule changes addressing crushing hits.

No one is addressing "how hard you hit" nor should they.

Great Thread..

Brewer's De Cleater of NC State Player..
ioNY97TlZ4nt8.gif

MY Favorite ..
eric-berry-o.gif

Titans of the Game Meet in the Middle ..
kcdr1f.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back