SI: TN to finish last in SEC EAST

This can be a GOOD thing. Disrespected, underestimated, and MOTIVATED!

I would much rather us be the underdogs and blow away everyones expectations than vice-versa!

Go Vols!!!

Straight Up on Fantasy Island..... this is instant locker room material that will be laminated and put in every single kid's locker....

Not that you asked me, but I see it much the same, except I think we skate by UF at home and lose to SC on the road. OM feels like a tossup-- too many flashbacks of being McClustered in Oxford.

I wouldn't disagree with you and these aren't specifically my picks I was more trying to guess what DAJ's calculations showed. I checked them out like he said and it was close.

Butch's response to Staples article:

“Then he predicted we’ll go 4-8”

butch-jones-2-fe.jpg

Pic needs more power Ts

Looks like the way they have it, we're tied for 6th (or if they have us beating Kentucky, 6th by tiebreaker)...he just put Kentucky a spot higher because of a (predicted) better overall record (which it wouldn't really work that way in conference standings).

Straight Up on Fantasy Island..... this is instant locker room material that will be laminated and put in every single kid's locker....

Seems like, if anything, coaches would try to emphasize with players to not pay attention to articles, analysts, the sports media, and such.

(Honestly, that kind of treatment seems to be more reserved for when opposing players or coaches say something directly about the team.)

I would just like to know how this season could be worse. Also are they saying UT beats UK as their only SEC win? And UK wins al 4 OOC games? Cuz UK would finish last :)

Well we do have 35 freshmen on the team and many are going to play this season so a losing record wouldn't be too surprising but I just can't believe we finish dead last behind Kentucky and Vandy....That's insanity

S means 'stupid' and I means 'imbecile.' Remember: They even hated Peyton. Wha'd you expect?

Somebody guaranteeing a national championship for UT this year would have as much merit as this crap. If Tennessee can't finish higher than Vandy and Kentucky then just shut the whole program down.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back