Should Volnation or AD White assist a UTM player?

McDad,

Please stay in touch with the UTM AD so you can find out if they have insurance get FEMA loans or how things are going with that family.

They may not get enough $$$ to get their house fixed much less appliances, clothes, ect.

We may need to get this going again to help get the job finished since we got it really started.

$50 K might be enough to help them find a place to live and get things started But I think most on here would like to see the end results after it's all finished.

Just like our footVOL Team has learned to do...Finish it!

VFL...GBO!!!
Are you a resource for that world of FEMA loans?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
While looking at UTM earlier this week, came across a player of theirs from Florida. Family was devastated and lost everything in the hurricane. Mom even lost employment. His GoFundMe only had a little over 3,000 donated. Considering he plays for a sister school, would it be appropriate for UT to promote the need to help this player?

get my family back on their feet, organized by Abel Marquez

Info:
View attachment 503472View attachment 503473

Compliments to @vanillagorilla for the video:

Absolutely 💯, we may not all be volunteers but in this case we are all Tennesseans!

SIAP

"Today by Abel Marquez, Organizer

Vol nation has completely overwhelmed my family in the best way possible. I’m very thankful for every single of you guys. If I could meet every single one of my donors I would. Florida man turned to a Tennessean ❤️"

VN Store

Back