Should Volnation or AD White assist a UTM player?

While looking at UTM earlier this week, came across a player of theirs from Florida. Family was devastated and lost everything in the hurricane. Mom even lost employment. His GoFundMe only had a little over 3,000 donated. Considering he plays for a sister school, would it be appropriate for UT to promote the need to help this player?

get my family back on their feet, organized by Abel Marquez

Info:
View attachment 503472View attachment 503473

Compliments to @vanillagorilla for the video:

How are you even questioning this? What is wrong with this country. We are broken

Just donated, I usually keep that kind of thing secret, because I don't want anything out of it. However my names plastered on it. lol Started feeling guilty enjoying that number going up after refreshing and not adding to it.

How are you even questioning this? What is wrong with this country. We are broken
giphy.gif

this is literally what is right with our country.

The question in the original post is rhetorical, just a different way of framing it than a direct call to action. This post has, undoubtedly, moved the needle quite significantly as was its clear intention from the get-go.

VN Store

Back