Should Volnation or AD White assist a UTM player?

I joined you, kind sir. Thanks for including me in the post. Unfortunately there are quite a few people who need this assistance. Hope they get some FEMA help, too.

And by the way, the gofundme page for that family is on the verge of hitting $50k, so nice work here by VN. Extremely classy move.
Thank you!

Reactions: Behr and vol66
Just donated, I usually keep that kind of thing secret, because I don't want anything out of it. However my names plastered on it. lol Started feeling guilty enjoying that number going up after refreshing and not adding to it.
Thank you!

Reactions: Behr and vol66
Most recent email from AD:
View attachment 503960
Someone with contacts at the AD get a recoding of the thank you and have it on the Jumbotron at the game, along with a QR link to the donation page.

This is every thing right about college football. Nice job @McDad thanks for bringing this to the light.

McDad,

Please stay in touch with the UTM AD so you can find out if they have insurance get FEMA loans or how things are going with that family.

They may not get enough $$$ to get their house fixed much less appliances, clothes, ect.

We may need to get this going again to help get the job finished since we got it really started.

$50 K might be enough to help them find a place to live and get things started But I think most on here would like to see the end results after it's all finished.

Just like our footVOL Team has learned to do...Finish it!

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back