Should Volnation or AD White assist a UTM player?

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.
While looking at UTM earlier this week, came across a player of theirs from Florida. Family was devastated and lost everything in the hurricane. Mom even lost employment. His GoFundMe only had a little over 3,000 donated. Considering he plays for a sister school, would it be appropriate for UT to promote the need to help this player?

get my family back on their feet, organized by Abel Marquez

Info:
Screenshot_20221016-194551_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221016-194529_Chrome.jpg

Compliments to @vanillagorilla for the video:

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s appropriate to help those in need no matter what school they belong to. Our social media could certainly share it during the week and I imagine that one share with our influence would make the world of difference.

That being said if it were a bama player then they should take it as a sign and help will only be offered upon a fanhood conversion that will be ritualistically consecrated in public amongst a group of his new and current peers.

While looking at UTM earlier this week, came across a player of theirs from Florida. Family was devastated and lost everything in the hurricane. Mom even lost employment. His GoFundMe only had a little over 3,000 donated. Considering he plays for a sister school, would it be appropriate for UT to promote the need to help this player?

Info:
View attachment 503472View attachment 503473
Ok. I'm dumb. Got a link for us non book faces, Mac?

VN Store

Back