Saudi Arabia

I'll have to watch it later. I'm out of tin foil and need to run to the Dollar Store to pick some up.

Yeah... keep it up with the tin foil jokes. Get your laughs on early and often.

Time and history are on my side. What side of history will you be on? And keep in mind that I supported the invasion of Iraq, so I have no problem eatting crow and admitting when I was wrong.

Some of you guys are going to have to come to grips with the fact that we have been destroying the ME the last 60 years to prop up the dollar and to control the resources over there for the Anglo-American banking cartel. Sorry....

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think SA needs nukes. We seem to do whatever they want. I believe a large majority of 9/11 perpetrators were Saudi...invade Iraq!

Some of you guys are going to have to come to grips with the fact that we have been destroying the ME the last 60 years to prop up the dollar and to control the resources over there for the Anglo-American banking cartel. Sorry....

Why does the US need to arm Syrian rebels to "prop up the dollar"?

Yeah... keep it up with the tin foil jokes. Get your laughs on early and often.

Time and history are on my side. What side of history will you be on? And keep in mind that I supported the invasion of Iraq, so I have no problem eatting crow and admitting when I was wrong.

The bolded. That's it. Anything else is just peripheral BS.

Okay, my thoughts, play by play...

The whole idea that the US and the UK are quietly supplying anti-Assad forces in Syria has never been proven except for that obscure NYT blog. Now I'll give you (and others) the benefit of the doubt that it might have been going on, but it doesn't automatically mean that we specifically are or were equipping the ISIS forces. Do you realize just how many weapons caches are in the Middle East, not just particularly Iraq or Syria? And is it perhaps somewhat more plausible to think that Iran might be behind the actions more so than the US?

And when all else fails, always reach back for the 1994 interview with Dick Cheney. So something that was said nine years prior to OIF means that conditions are the same? That something else might have changed his mind along the way? And really, what's wrong with liberating Kurdistan? That we'll piss of Iraq, Iran and Turkey? Eff 'em right in the ear.

I suppose his dates were a little off since the Ba'ath Party didn't even get into power until 1968. And that Saddam didn't even rise to the Presidency until 1979...but what's five or sixteen years give or take?

And the meetings in 1990 between the US Ambassador and Saddam are just a tad inaccurate. The meetings were about a border disagreement in which Saddam claimed Kuwait was drilling under their border and into the Rumaila oil field. As well as the debt they still owed Kuwait for the Iran-Iraq War. And the fact they had beef that OPEC had raised the limits on Kuwaiti oil production which was hurting Iraq. And the fact they claimed Kuwait was actually a State of Iraq...don't let facts get in the way.

Love the whole depleted uranium bit. No, he's not against those munitions at all...

Funny that the US takes the blame for the sanctions in Iraq. When it actually was the UN that put those in place. Again, those pesky facts...

I always love the whole seven countries in five years thing. Especially as Wesley Clark had retired in 2000, well over a year before 9/11. And had a Presidential run in 2004. So can we say he might have been making noise to garner attention? And you think he might have been overstating what actually happened as he refused to read the memo in question?

“Seven countries in five years” - Salon.com

And I have yet to see how Saudi Arabia ties into this. Perhaps there's another video I should be watching?

I know this channel in particular as I've seen stuff on there before. He tends to overstate a lot of things, reach on a lot of fact and omit others to make sure it doesn't interfere with his synopsis. But if you actually dig into the "facts" you find he's FOS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'm still waiting on this vast world domination alliance between Russia, Germany, China, and France.

This is another prediction that looks more likely every day. Russia and China are working to bypass the dollar and Germany has been making concerning statements lately.

China would be dumb to deflate the dollar.

No, they would be dumb to do it at a moment's whim. They are in the process of doing it right now. Only, they are slowly letting the air out of the tires. They need to get rid of their treasuries while they are still valuable without causing a shock to the global markets.

I'm still waiting on this vast world domination alliance between Russia, Germany, China, and France.

I never mentioned anything about any alliance involving France. If anything, France will be one of the last countries to go down the drain with the US.

This is one of the reasons why I don't think France is going to make it before the shell game ends.

France Signals Tougher Sanctions on Russia - WSJ

France will probably share the same fate as the US after all is said and done with. I thought the BNP Paribas would wake them up, but obviously, it has done nothing.

This is one of the reasons why I don't think France is going to make it before the shell game ends.

France Signals Tougher Sanctions on Russia - WSJ

France will probably share the same fate as the US after all is said and done with. I thought the BNP Paribas would wake them up, but obviously, it has done nothing.

When will all be said and done?

A month? Six months? A year? 5 Years? 20 Years?

Pre-9/11 Ties Haunt Saudis as New Accusations Surface

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — During the 1980s and ’90s, the historic alliance between the wealthy monarchy of Saudi Arabia and the country’s powerful clerics emerged as the major financier of international jihad, channeling tens of millions of dollars to Muslim fighters in Afghanistan, Bosnia and elsewhere. Among the project’s major patrons was Prince Salman Bin Abdulaziz al-Saud, who last month became Saudi Arabia’s king.

Some of those fighters later formed Al Qaeda, which declared war on the United States and later mounted major attacks inside Saudi Arabia as well. In the past decade, according to officials of both the George W. Bush and Obama administrations, the Saudi government has become a valuable partner against terrorism, battling Al Qaeda at home and last year joining the American-led coalition against the extremists of the Islamic State.

Also interesting, does anybody remember the first man arrested immediately following the Boston bombing? Was arrested, took the hospital, questioned then released. He was a Saudi as well. We turn a blind eye, why? Oil?

http://www.infowars.com/obama-covering-up-saudi-link-to-boston-bombing/

Link not working, have to copy and paste

Last edited:
Also interesting, does anybody remember the first man arrested immediately following the Boston bombing? Was arrested, took the hospital, questioned then released. He was a Saudi as well. We turn a blind eye, why? Oil?

» Obama Covering Up Saudi Link to Boston Bombing? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Link not working, have to copy and paste

Infowars isn't exactly what we consider credible on here.

Saudi student hurt in Boston bombing not a suspect, not being deported | TheHill

Two different individuals. One victim of the bombing that was never deported. Another on a visa violation that wasn't involved.

Infowars isn't exactly what we consider credible on here.

Anything that isn't a mainstream outlet isn't considered credible unless it dances with the narrative. Vice News is pretty much accepted here and they are pretty bias.

Anything that isn't a mainstream outlet isn't considered credible unless it dances with the narrative. Vice News is pretty much accepted here and they are pretty bias.

So...are you saying Alex Jones is a misunderstood genius and gets the scoop on everyone with insider info?

So...are you saying Alex Jones is a misunderstood genius and gets the scoop on everyone with insider info?

Alex Jones get stuff wrong, but he also gets stuff right. Infowars broke the info about the government buying 800 million rounds of hollow point ammo for DHS.

Alex Jones get stuff wrong, but he also gets stuff right. Infowars broke the info about the government buying 800 million rounds of hollow point ammo for DHS.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. But the whole thing with the 800 million rounds wasn't technically accurate:

The Great DHS Ammunition Stockpile Myth - Breitbart

It's bad when even Breitbart is saying it was a hoax.

Glad you bumped this though, it reminded me to replace the battery in the clock in my den.

Reactions: 2 people
There's nothing wrong with media acting as a check on government power or overreach. It's among its most noble purposes.

It becomes a problem, though, where it spurs or feeds a baseless suspicion or resentment, to get clicks and drive up advertising dollars. Then it's just taking advantage of people's worries and general insecurities.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back