Saudi Arabia

eh... maybe? It sounded like he thought we had quite a few in there? Ballistics are meant for deep water and the Persian Gulf is not.

Anyway, Happy new year to you :hi:

Happy New Year, Monterey! I hope that you had a great Christmas and New Years.....

I don't think I've ever seen this asked before or mentioned, but does Saudi Arabia have nukes???
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I answered my own question 5 years later...

Game Changer: A Nuclear Saudi Arabia - VolNation

That is what you call being ahead of the trend. :)

I think right now, Saudi Arabia will be recognized as the terrorists thugs that they are, while Iran takes on the regional leadership role.

Don't think SA has nuclear weapons. In the region it's alleged that Iran, Syria and Israel have nukes, but I don't think any of them are "official". I guess the closest declared weapons would be in India and Pakistan?

Syria maybe not after what we've seen with Assad. If Assad is as much of a menace as he's made out to be and if he really thinks the Saudis are infiltrating his country, then he would have been justified long ago to use nukes.

Of course, Pakistan is who will eventually provide Saudi Arabia w/ nukes.

God I would love love LOVE the middle east to nuke each other. Oh please make it happen infant jesus!

Reactions: 1 person
I think right now, Saudi Arabia will be recognized as the terrorists thugs that they are, while Iran takes on the regional leadership role.

You know what, I'm not going to even rub it in right now. I'm just going to sit back and let this continue to play itself out. But some people in here will eventually have to come to terms with my tin foil hat conspiracies and realize they may not be so far fetched after all.

You know what, I'm not going to even rub it in right now. I'm just going to sit back and let this continue to play itself out. But some people in here will eventually have to come to terms with my tin foil hat conspiracies and realize they may not be so far fetched after all.

whats your theory

I'm still waiting on this vast world domination alliance between Russia, Germany, China, and France.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm still waiting on this vast world domination alliance between Russia, Germany, China, and France.
I never mentioned anything about any alliance involving France. If anything, France will be one of the last countries to go down the drain with the US.

Maliki stands with Sunni leaders, appealing for Iraqi unity | Reuters

Just hours after Maliki's Shi'ite allies had angrily vowed to boycott any cooperation with the biggest Sunni party and his government had accused Sunni neighbor Saudi Arabia of backing "genocide", the premier's visibly uncomfortable televised appearance may reflect U.S. impatience with its Baghdad protege.

So, we've been supporting a genocidal monarchy the last 40+ years just so they could prop up our dollor by influencing OPEC to sell oil in dollars. Now, the total truth is coming out.

VN Store

Back