Sapp issues statement

For 2000+ years that line gets repeated and apparently still makes the old folks feel good today.

Believe what you will but if your kids are soft, brother that's on you. They will be what we teach them to be.

Also I would argue the teachers of today ain't what they used to be.

Socrates complained about the youth of his day.

I watched the Locker Room last night and Mark Packer revealed that CJP said to him that he is 12 years behind everyone he is supposed to beat and he wakes up angry every morning because of it.

I surmise there are a lot of frayed nerves on this coaching staff right now. I won't be surprised if several of these malcontent kids find themselves on the bricks.

I really believe butch jones coached the fight out of these kids. Any adversity and they crumble both on and off the field. Butch created a soft culture (the one with safe spaces) here at Tennessee and it's going to be a while for pruitt to change that culture 100%

Not to say Quarte is lying without all the facts, but how was that not caught by the cameras and how did no one in the crowd see anything? If he got into a confrontation with a coach or another player then i would think someone would have seen it. Im thinking that it is probably a combination of the two stories and that Quarte might have gotten into an altercation and was asked to go in just to separate the two, and he decided not to. Either by Pruitts or his own choice he went to the locker room. I would think if Pruitt had to be restrained the cameras would have caught it.
I believe I saw the confrontation if it happened in the 3rd quarter. Pretty brutal confrontation.

The confrontation was actually between DC Sherrer and Marquill Osborne...for what it's worth

Honestly with the two different stories out there and it going public like it has I think this is a real issue and if it isn't handled perfectly this is going to be the longest year in Tennessee Football History. We have one more win on the schedule and it is going to get worse before it gets better.

This was not the confrontation but these were my seats.

So you're telling me, that you sat right behind the bench where everyone on national TV saw CJP kick that whiteboard, but NO ONE saw on national TV a supposed brutal confrontation? Yeah..............

Reactions: vol24/7/365
So you're telling me, that you sat right behind the bench where everyone on national TV saw CJP kick that whiteboard, but NO ONE saw on national TV a supposed brutal confrontation? Yeah..............
Was not really a brutal confrontation. Marquill ran his mouth at DC and DC Sherrer lost it. Both had to be restrained.

Was not really a brutal confrontation. Marquill ran his mouth at DC and DC Sherrer lost it. Both had to be restrained.

Then someone is lying some where. I still find it hard to believe since we've seen every other sideline tirade from any other team, college or NFL, but this one just wasn't seen. Maybe they did get into an argument but I'm wondering if Sapp is just making stuff up at this point.

Speaking of, they may as well play Bates...could he possibly be any slower than the rest of our linebacking crew? Or is the easy answer to that yes?

There was no racist statements made in JJs tirade. The only thing racist was the response to it.

I'll ask again; Why is some of you love a coach ranting and cursing yet get pissed when a player does it?

JJ called a a clueless Brady Hoke and that embarrasses you?

Forget it GetYouSome, fans who are conceited and eager to make outright false and/or partially true accusations. They are simply the very thing they accuse the object of their hatred being. You can't, just can't reason with people like that. For me, my question is to wait and see if JJ has learned from his past behavior. So far, it seems he has but the season isn't over yet. I hope Ms. Experience has educated him. She has a way of inserting sense into the hardest heads with the back end of her hand and sometimes a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat. That goes for folks who are so quick and eager to judge others as well.

I really believe butch jones coached the fight out of these kids. Any adversity and they crumble both on and off the field. Butch created a soft culture (the one with safe spaces) here at Tennessee and it's going to be a while for pruitt to change that culture 100%

Bull S... , just an excuse for a unqualified coach. Coach Jones fielded a much better more competitive team before injuries killed the season.

VN Store

Back