Sapp issues statement

Then why is the Air Force have issues finding pilots? The last generation and a half of kids, especially males are softer than any to ever occupy this country. Cyber Security? Yes, heavily weighted toward physical fitness and mental toughness. I have to laugh. No one is saying they are dumb or unintelligent, just that they are soft. Stop coddling an start pushing. Even my kids at 29 and 30 laugh at kids their age and younger. They are easy fodder in the employment world.....they are no competition to someone with a work ethic and toughness.

I agree these are the things we use to do. We had a pretty broad travel area for pick up games with kids from other neighborhoods. We always had a blast and did lots of exploring. I'm just 36 but I'm not sure it's really a good idea now. Creepers have multiplied tremendously it seems. Don't think I'll let my two boys run the roads on bikes or atvs near the distance we did when they are old enough just 3 and 1 ATM.
Very true

Growin pains, not much more. This team is in a jacked up state it'll get better but before it does you'll see frustration and confrontations.

VN Store

Back