Remember Bryce Brown?

No, he had the talent, but without the dedication to discipline himself, it went to waste. You are right about him being a bust, but dead wrong about why.

This is laughable on many fronts. Do you how dedicated you have to be to play in the NFL? His Dad was the reason he transferred away from here. It had nothing to do with a lack of dedication

Honestly disappointed with the video. Just said what everyone already knew and didn’t even give any info on his life after football. It’s not like Bryce just left the nfl either, he’s been out of the league for a bit and plenty enough gg time has passed that he’s either been able to find life after football or has just struggled making it in the real world since. Wish the guy who made that actually let us all know something the sports world didn’t already know.

The untold truth about recruiting these " 5 star " athletes is shady from the beginning. All of the major schools do it. UT included. Name a top program and they do it. LOTS and LOTS of cash and payments to friends or family or " handlers " goes on every day. The common person does not want to accept it but its the reality. Most of these kids have never been told NO in their lives and they all think they are going to be next big thing in the NFL. Truth be told it very seldom works out.
Im not upset that Lame Kiffin played the game or BB he got paid just like most everyone else. Boosters paying is all underhanded and it goes on everywhere...... Do not ask. Do not tell. No one will ever know........ That is how that game is played.....

The term " handlers " I personally have a problem with. Seems to me that most black folks want to get as far away from the idea of slavery as they can. We have come a long way in this country since slaves had " handlers " but when you have a premier human with top shelf ability and he has a " handler "..... YIKES!!! Dont know about that. Black lives matter should protest a black athlete being controlled by his " handler " like he is a slave being sold on the river.

Reactions: 2 people
He was one of the most full-of-himself recruits that ever came through the door. And that's saying something, because on average the really highly recruited guys are pretty full of themselves.

Absolutely, 100% false. Bryce Brown was the complete opposite of what you described there.

His dad called all of the shots in that family. If it wasn't for the dad, he stays here and has a solid career. Teammates loved him.

Reactions: 1 person
Absolutely, 100% false. Bryce Brown was the complete opposite of what you described there.

His dad called all of the shots in that family. If it wasn't for the dad, he stays here and has a solid career. Teammates loved him.

Why’d he quit at Kansas State? Know any security guards in Manhattan?

Reactions: 1 person
Dooley screwed that situation up. Brown would have been great here if Dooley wasn't an idiot.

Dooley never had a chance to screw up that situation. Brown was never sticking around once Lane Kiffin bolted.Many players bought the Kiffin hype hook,line and sinker.. When he left, the program went into the crapper.

Dooley didn't help things with his lack of interest in the recruiting process and his inability to coach. But, it was Lane Kiffin, who determined that the Tennessee brand was a loser and tried to implement the USC brand in Knoxville. It failed miserably and we are still paying the price.

Oh, sure I did. You just made the mistake of reading my response as if it were in strict chronological order. Meanwhile, the proof that it wasn't stared you in the face.

If you need a hand with that, just let me know and I'll help you out. :)

I read your response and appreciate all you have done. Take good care.

VN Store

Back