Remember Bryce Brown?

You never did tho explain where you were during Bryce Browns actual career. Not that I care but if that was your intent with your post you missed the target.

That's probably why I replied to begin with. You see, I read your original reply and it was interesting then I got to the part where you were about to tell us about 2009 and I was disappointed.

These are the things that disappoint you in life? #Sheltered :lol:

You first! Lead by example you modern day William Wallace you! :rock2:

Bryce was extremely talented but a lower extremity injury kind of guy. A quitter. We paid bug bucks for him. Watching his commitment putting on the Tennessee hat he did not want to even come to Tennessee he's a guy that can't handle pressure. But these are just opinions about football

Just gave me an idea. Think I'll Google eight five, see wuddup wif that piece of work.

It was the boom diggidy! Back to the Future, Breakfast Club and the Goonies! :yahoo:

I've never known you to say anything that was weak. Ever. Cryptic sometimes, witty usually, insightful almost always. Never weak. :good!:

Behr, how much did you pay this guy?

You are correct. I'm still confused why we needed the posters life story.

Why do we need to know you're being an a-hole? It's a message board and we learn all kinds of things about each other.

Reactions: 2 people
You never did tho explain where you were during Bryce Browns actual career. Not that I care but if that was your intent with your post you missed the target.

That's probably why I replied to begin with. You see, I read your original reply and it was interesting then I got to the part where you were about to tell us about 2009 and I was disappointed.

Oh, sure I did. You just made the mistake of reading my response as if it were in strict chronological order. Meanwhile, the proof that it wasn't stared you in the face.

If you need a hand with that, just let me know and I'll help you out. :)

Brown was one of the biggest busts in modern history. The guy was nowhere nearly as talented as he nor anyone else thought.

No, he had the talent, but without the dedication to discipline himself, it went to waste. You are right about him being a bust, but dead wrong about why.

VN Store

Back