• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Recruiting Forum Talk XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lines are not going to be overhauled next year, who are they going to overhaul them with? If they don't hurry and get on to making a good hire, they sure as hell ain't going to be getting any help from this class.

That's what I'm getting at. It's going to take more than one year.

I'm thinking Mullen might turn UF down for a third time if offered. Just read an article about his wife pretty much hating it there because they thought the expectations were ridiculous. Said if they didn't score more than 40 people were pissed even though they won just about every game they played with two national titles. Said she would go to the grocery store in Orlando to avoid going to one in Gainesville.
that's a long ass grocery trip

Reactions: 1 person
You would take Worley over JG?

The OL is much deeper and younger than under DD. They just need coaching

Who did DD leave at WR?

I think JG and QD are both bad. And like I’ve said before OL may be deep but if none are good (except Smith) it doesn’t matter. Also I can’t remember. Didn’t Dooley get Peterman?

And Marcquez north and Pig Howard were pretty good.

Dooley:
QB
WR
OL
LB

Jones:
RB
TE
Safety
CB

I think DL is a wash.

It’s pretty debatable.

OL was set up to fail. Yeah he left a line that was good but absolutely nothing behind it. Complete rebuild there which you can not do in this league.

We don't have a lot of great O linemen but we have some on campus at least. And with some better coaching I think we can put together a good line.

I think JG and QD are both bad. And like I’ve said before OL may be deep but if none are good (except Smith) it doesn’t matter. Also I can’t remember. Didn’t Dooley get Peterman?

Butch recruited North. Zero shot that Pig and Croom were in any shape form or fashion as good as this group. Not close

Butch landed North.

Yeah, I don't enjoy getting into petty smart azz arguments with everyone like you like to do. :whistling:

YOU!...mad?
HTTPS9pLm1ha2VhZ2lmLmNvbS9tZWRpYS80LTEzLTIwMTUvU05HV0FNLmdpZgloglog.gif

Last edited:
Butch sealed the deal. Dooley did the legwork there.

I'd count him for Butch though.

DD recruited him but he never committed and ended up deciding on signing day.

Credit goes to Butch on that. In this case though we are simply talking about what the previous coach left the new one and North was not left for CBJ.

That's what I'm getting at. It's going to take more than one year.

If somebody doesn't do SOMETHING to help this years class, then its going to be at least three imo. By that time (insert whatever "meh" coach they bumble around and hire in late december) will already be on the stairs to the guillotine.

I hope that is not what happens. I hope Currie is a "stone cold killer genius" that makes me look foolish for doubting his greatness..

Yeah right...

This (future) coaching search has turned everyone against each other and it sucks

Nah. We're always arguing about something. Whether it's who the next coach will be, whether the current coach is any good, or whatever random thing Bruin decides to hash out with this board on any given day.

If somebody doesn't do SOMETHING to help this years class, then its going to be at least three imo. By that time (insert whatever "meh" coach they bumble around and hire in late december) will already be on the stairs to the guillotine.

I hope that is not what happens. I hope Currie is a "stone cold killer genius" that makes me look foolish for doubting his greatness..

Yeah right...

Unless you have something that speeds up time there is nothing that can be done to help this class right now.

For those that didn't go into the Taylor thread. He's taking an OV the 20th, new coach will get his last visit. Great news

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back