Recruiting Forum Talk XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This roster will be head and shoulders above the one Jones inherited in his first year. It's not a complete rebuild like some are saying. That's just wrong IMO. My guess would be the right coach could win 7, maybe 8 games next year. In year two, he should be ready to eat.

C’mon, these recruits are much smarter than you are giving them credit for.

They know he’s gone just as much as we do. They don’t live in some bubble where all they hear is what the coaches are telling them.

That is why you are seeing some decommit and some open it up.

Wait and watch what happens. We will lose some recruits immediately after CBJ is fired.

I promise that if you ask these kids most of them are gonna say "Tennessee is gonna finish strong and Butch is gonna be back."

Isn't the fact we can debate the roster status, given that 2013 team was the worst roster in modern UT history, an indictment on Butch as a whole?

Been busy this morning, but I can't see debating next year's roster to 2013. There will be attrition, but I don't think it's close, especially if the new coach can retain several of the high profile instate players.

Development and play calling are mostly the problem.

Been busy this morning, but I can't see debating next year's roster to 2013. There will be attrition, but I don't think it's close, especially if the new coach can retain several of the high profile instate players.

Development and play calling are mostly the problem.

S&C

Reactions: 2 people
You guys are waaaaay over 7k posts in here. I'm very disappointed in all of you. Now go to your room and think about what you've done.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back