Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
[twitter]https://www.twitter.com/MichaelWBratton/status/914860266092990464[/twitter]

"Haven't got a call yet..." What are you doing Currie?! Do your job!

"Hey Chip this is Peyton Manning, how about you come down and be the next head coach at the University of Tennessee? You will, great."

I don’t really like Finebaum at all but if he’s driving the Chip Kelly to UT train I’m all aboard.

I really think as an alum he’s wanting TN to do the right thing. I think that’s why he’s so hard on Butch. He panders to the Bama fans, but he wants Kelly at TN IMO

Been happening for a few weeks. A lot more today. Used to get double posts, but I haven't had that happen since last week.

I think we have the double post thing whipped, but I need to figure out the edit post.

edit. edit.

Reactions: 1 person
Rather surprised to not see more NFL coaches on the HC wish lists.

Usually, a few names find there way near the top.

Man my Bama buddy killing me.

"Y'all going to finally get that Maryville coach now he has a year experience in college"

I liked him a lot better when we were beating the brakes off them.

That's the game y'all.

"I haven't gotten a call" puts pressure on the AD. Fans start going crazy and get more pissed.

Technically there is no job to call about.

Well played Chip. Offensive genius
Yes--Chip saying that definitely makes me think there is hope.

You guys see that the Michael Bennett "cops threatened to blow my head off" story was proven to be completely made up? What a scum bag. He really should face some sort of penalty for that.

Reactions: 1 person
I picture that expression as normal for you. lol.

tenor.gif

You guys see that the Michael Bennett "cops threatened to blow my head off" story was proven to be completely made up? What a scum bag. He really should face some sort of penalty for that.

Exactly why race relations are getting worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back