Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Editing a post on mobile does take a while. Other than that I haven't noticed a thing. I did get some kind of database error this morning trying to enter the football forum.

Mullen better improve his team or he needs to be moved down the list. I like him but hiring a coach that is a .500 coach the past few years won't cut it

Reactions: 2 people
So what's Currie's excuse LAVol for allowing Butch to still be employed this morning? Does he know the fans despise Butch right now and many of us are not coming to the upcoming game because we are so pissed? Do they want a half empty stadium filled with boos?

Let Butch take the blowout loss to Bama and then fire him. Promote an interim to get the boys fired up to win out and make a decent bowl. Then announce Chip Kelly sometime in November to get the recruiting ball rolling. Top 5 class in February and more optimism than we've had in a decade. Do it, Currie. GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
I'm really surprised at all the love for Stoops. Pretty sure he was flogged to death on here after the rb rearranging the girls face cover up incident. Granted, he's a good coach, but a pompous ass! There's something very shady about the way he left OK.

Great day, vol lady, take a Xanax and calm down. This will happen when Currie has his ducks in a row. Be thankful we now have an AD who doesn't act on a whim. I wanted Butch gone Saturday night, but I now understand why Currie needs to make sure he has things lined up. Also, he may be bartering with Butch and his agent behind closed doors to get Butch to step down on his own for a smaller buyout, so Butch can save face for his future job opportunities.

Making pancakes and popping pills ain’t working! :scare:
tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back