Recruiting Forum Football Talk XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome, we're starting to become a real Family! Lol. We will be cutting each other soon

Reactions: 3 people
he got to pin his ears back and play against Worley last yr with Coleman Thomas playing Tackle. Whats crazy is we actually moved the ball some but we lost about a thousand yards off the total bc of all the sacks lol. Last year we played them without Wolf, Pearson, Dobbs, Jennings and Kamara. Malone was out there playing in his 3rd career game and first road game. Completely different offense he will see.

And everyone says their O is similar to BGs, "They" say it takes about 6-7 weeks in year one before it starts to click. So they aren't going to have the precision BG did hopefully. If our front four can get pressure I think we have a pretty clear advantage on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: 1 person
My daughter usually uses my 3rd and she is at a wedding this weekend, so I do have a ticket and you are welcome to it MV. It's up in ZZ15 with the old guys. I'm sure you would probably have more fun with other students if that is an option...but it is yours if you want it.

Reactions: 13 people
And everyone says their O is similar to BGs, "They" say it takes about 6-7 weeks in year one before it starts to click. So they aren't going to have the precision BG did hopefully. If our front four can get pressure I think we have a pretty clear advantage on both sides of the ball.

and their OL looked brutal in the first game. That was at home vs Akron who is about the 7th best team in the MAC. BGSU is prob a top 3 team in the MAC. Might win the whole conference.

SSVol, if you really have no plans for that ticket, I would love to discuss it with you over email. I just really don't want to inconvenience you or anyone else.

thedolphinman, if they work out the system for transfers I would be down with joining your group. I always love meeting new people/ friends.

Ever heard of karma? If you were not mocking people all the time you might get a ticket. My daughter is over there and she had no trouble getting a ticket. :)

My daughter usually uses my 3rd and she is at a wedding this weekend, so I do have a ticket and you are welcome to it MV. It's up in ZZ15 with the old guys. I'm sure you would probably have more fun with other students if that is an option...but it is yours if you want it.

I would love to take it. I don't know if it comes across on here, but I'm a sweetheart in person... There just isnt a filter between my brain and mouth. How much for the ticket? Would you like to discuss this further over email

I would love to take it. I don't know if it comes across on here, but I'm a sweetheart in person... There just isnt a filter between my brain and mouth. How much for the ticket? Would you like to discuss this further over email

You couldn't afford it, so we'll call it even. Email is great, got one?

Ever heard of karma? If you were not mocking people all the time you might get a ticket. My daughter is over there and she had no trouble getting a ticket. :)

I believe in Jesus so I don't know about this "karma", but it sounds like tha devil.

:)

And yeah, my little sister even got damned tickets! :cray:

You rock.

Mockingvol,

If you're interested for joining our group over the next weeks, you're more than welcome to stop by at our tailgate on Saturday and enjoy the fun.

If you would like more information, just reply to this post and I'll give you my email address. Hit me up if you like and I can give you more details.

Last edited:
I believe in Jesus so I don't know about this "karma", but it sounds like tha devil.

:)

And yeah, my little sister even got damned tickets! :cray:

You know I'm just messin' with you. I'm big on Jesus too. I still believe what goes around comes around sometimes. :)

Kudos to you, great to see people helping out.

I would have been so devistated if I didn't get tickets to a game when I was a student.

While everyone is in such a ticket selling mood anyone have two tickets for UGA?

Trying to take the wife to her first real big-time game in Neyland.

Hope to run into some of y'all on Saturday, going with my Dad for the first time since 2010. Hoping for some old section GG magic.

While everyone is in such a ticket selling mood anyone have two tickets for UGA?

Trying to take the wife to her first real big-time game in Neyland.

Hope to run into some of y'all on Saturday, going with my Dad for the first time since 2010. Hoping for some old section GG magic.

Ok, so I've seen numerous regulars on here who said they are going Saturday. Volatil and I are going to meet up for the Vol walk. I think we should just go ahead and make this a Volnation thing. What does everyone think about setting a place to meet for the Vol walk and all of us enjoy it together? Maybe the curb directly in front of the building where the pep band stands? What do you guys think?

This is awesome, we're starting to become a real Family! Lol. We will be cutting each other soon

tumblr_lmu894rxom1qbar4bo1_500.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Ok, so I've seen numerous regulars on here who said they are going Saturday. Volatil and I are going to meet up for the Vol walk. I think we should just go ahead and make this a Volnation thing. What does everyone think about setting a place to meet for the Vol walk and all of us enjoy it together? Maybe the curb directly in front of the building where the pep band stands? What do you guys think?

Sounds good to me, it would be nice meeting some of the other VN regulars

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back