Recruiting Forum Football Talk XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite living less than a mile away from Neyland; despite staying strong with UT during the hard years; despite having a love for all things UT that is hardly matched on campus, I didn't get selected for a student ticket for the OU game...

This Saturday the game that all the "next year's" had been promising us will finally occur and I won't get to experience it.

Honestly, getting that email this morning felt worse then when you get a break up text from a girl.

Offer to buy a ticket from another student. College students need money. You might find a cheap one from a desperate student who needs aan extra $ 20. If you do not have the money maybe you could trade something, but do not give up. There are still 3 days until game day.

MV...I have a ticket.

iyw7tHs.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Despite living less than a mile away from Neyland; despite staying strong with UT during the hard years; despite having a love for all things UT that is hardly matched on campus, I didn't get selected for a student ticket for the OU game...

This Saturday the game that all the "next year's" had been promising us will finally occur and I won't get to experience it.

Honestly, getting that email this morning felt worse then when you get a break up text from a girl.

I've had some people in my group who got tickets who now can't go. It's possible that I can transfer a ticket to you if UT fixes the issue of transferring tickets this week.

I won't make charge you extra or anything. 10 bucks is good by me. I understand how your feeling.

Reactions: 1 person
You serious? I really hate imposing on people though. My post was more of a venting so that I didn't skip my AM classes while rolling in self pity then a calling to arms of VN.

Let me show you how to handle this...

"REALLY???? Dude, you are awesome, thank you so much. Just let me know how much it is and where I can meet you. My email is XXXXXXX@XXXXXXXX.com. God Bless!! :hi: "

I've had some people in my group who got tickets who now can't go. It's possible that I can transfer a ticket to you if UT fixes the issue of transferring tickets this week.

I won't make charge you extra or anything. 10 bucks is good by me. I understand how your feeling.

You're a student as well? If you can transfer it my UTID is plf297.

Last edited:
Mocking Vol

I got beat to the punch apparently. I don't know if you requested with a group or not this time around, but you're more than welcome to get in my group to make sure you get a ticket. I have never not gotten a ticket, have 7 attendance points, and my group mates have points as well.

Man, what a huge blessing in disguise it was when Jay Graham left. Coach G is elite. He's a better recruiter, and the way the RB's pass block is night and day compared to Jay. He isn't talked about enough on here. He has a bright future it seems.

Reactions: 8 people
You're a student as well? If you can transfer it my UTID is plf297.

It would probably be best to get it from SSvol this week, just because I have other people I need to transfer too and the person who I would transfer to you apparently didn't claim it.

But for other games, my offer still stands. As you know I can't guarantee a ticket, but like I said, I have never not gotten one.

SSVol, if you really have no plans for that ticket, I would love to discuss it with you over email. I just really don't want to inconvenience you or anyone else.

thedolphinman, if they work out the system for transfers I would be down with joining your group. I always love meeting new people/ friends.

SSVol, if you really have no plans for that ticket, I would love to discuss it with you over email. I just really don't want to inconvenience you or anyone else.

thedolphinman, if they work out the system for transfers I would be down with joining your group. I always love meeting new people/ friends.

If SSvol can't get you one I'll try to transfer you one. I love meeting new vol fans so you're welcome at any time. I just know that if you had this problem with Oklahoma, you'll probably have it for Arkansas and Georgia at minimum. Getting in my group probably means you'll get a ticket.

I hope he thinks Dobbs is the only weapon we have and forgets about the running back who is 40 pounds heavier than him

he got to pin his ears back and play against Worley last yr with Coleman Thomas playing Tackle. Whats crazy is we actually moved the ball some but we lost about a thousand yards off the total bc of all the sacks lol. Last year we played them without Wolf, Pearson, Dobbs, Jennings and Kamara. Malone was out there playing in his 3rd career game and first road game. Completely different offense he will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back