Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for being so needy but I know there's power in prayer so please continue to pray for my sweet mama. We almost lost her the other day & she's not doing very well at all.

Had two surgeries within 36 hours & now she developed pneumonia dealing with congestive heart failure & has had a stroke. Just pretty please say a small prayer if you don't care.

Hang tough brother, praying for your mother and family.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry for being so needy but I know there's power in prayer so please continue to pray for my sweet mama. We almost lost her the other day & she's not doing very well at all.

Had two surgeries within 36 hours & now she developed pneumonia dealing with congestive heart failure & has had a stroke. Just pretty please say a small prayer if you don't care.
Absolutely

Prayers for your mother and your family. I hope the grace and peace of our Lord will be with your mother and your family during this time of struggle.

We should never hesitate to ask our brothers and sisters to lift up our needs to the Father, and we should never be ashamed or embarrassed. Praying for you and yours, AG.

Sorry to hear that. Prayers sent. Hoping for a full recovery.

10394500_10203851531306153_3265134692481129646_n.jpg

Joined the rank of father tonight with our first baby girl!!! Neyland Quinn 6lb 13oz. Was suppose to come this Saturday but wanted to be here before gameday apparently!

Awesome! Now get her out of that blue & into some orange before saturday!

Reactions: 3 people

You are not being needy and never is there a time not to ask for prayer. Remember, the Bible says we are to carry each others burdens and lift each other up in prayer and to pray continuously. I will be praying, bro.

Reactions: 2 people

Stay strong...prayers sent. God bless you and your mama as well as the rest of your family.

Prayers sent!

There is the glory of being "one" before God when we join in prayer. Stay strong.

Done.

Good Morning, Gentlemen!

Hope everyone is doing well.

AG, I hope your mom is doing better. Hang in there!

Congrats to ChaoticUT on the birth of his daughter, now get her dressed in Orange before Saturday. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Praying for you and your mom and your family, AG! "The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness..." Exodus 34:6. May he continue to be gracious and faithful to you and your family!

Reactions: 3 people
People were going to write stories about this no matter what happened. The media has been salivating all year over the opportunity to paint Tennessee as the jealous ex girlfriend. but guess what? Nothing happened. So now we get stories about visors.

Get ready for Bruce's return to TBA in a few months.

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back