Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude literally has the most annoying voice I've ever heard.. Needs to hand his material off to some talent.

Sure has been slow in this thread the last few days. Hey recruitniks, Tennessee plays a football game in about 57 hours. GO VOLS!

Reactions: 3 people
I hate cancer. I found out yesterday a friend in the Memphis area has been fighting it. He is a big Vol fan . I am not sure but he used to be part of a UT club that would get together in the Olive Branch / Memphis area. Keep him in your prayers.

Reactions: 1 person
I hate cancer. I found out yesterday a friend in the Memphis area has been fighting it. He is a big Vol fan . I am not sure but he used to be part of a UT club that would get together in the Olive Branch / Memphis area. Keep him in your prayers.

Will do rekinhavoc. I know it's a terrible disease and I know prayers do help.

Prayers sent. Cancer is a horrible thing but prayers and a positive environment are excellent medicine.

I am sorry to hear that for your friend, my prayers are with him and you as well.

Morning, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Rekinhavoc, sorry to hear about your friend. Had to deal with friends and family members with cancer. I'll keep you and him in my prayers.

They are getting better at fighting it all the time. Hope and prayers for him.

A little off topic but RTI is reporting on their morning radio show that the NCAA is willing to grant Southern Mississippi, former players and coaches immunity for testimony against Donnie Tyndall. If that is true, it’s over for CDT. Also, NCAA is in town this morning to interview CDT.

A little off topic but RTI is reporting on their morning radio show that the NCAA is willing to grant Southern Mississippi, former players and coaches immunity for testimony against Donnie Tyndall. If that is true, it’s over for CDT. Also, NCAA is in town this morning to interview CDT.

He gone. NCAA witch hunt. Dirty bastards

Seriously? Have they done anything about UNC?

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously? Have they done anything about UNC?

If by anything you mean nothing?...then yeah. Definitely no immunity agreements in the works. But c'mon! Different animals here...they've been giving out fake educations since Dean Smith...our scum coach was making sure his athletes had a place to live...gotta nip that in the bud! :aggressive:

Reactions: 7 people
Yup. They appear to have an agenda against Tyndall here. Makes me wonder just how dirty he may have been at his previous stops and now the 'AA is bringing the hammer down on him? Weird, nonetheless.

Why Kentucky wins: If Justin Worley were still Tennessee's QB, I'd feel differently. If the Vols' offensive line had shown more improvement, I'd wonder about this pick. But I can't change those things. Kentucky is just better. Its defense, with playmakers Bud Dupree, Za'Darius Smith and A.J. Stamps, should force Dobbs into a few bad plays. So long as Patrick Towles is careful with the football, Kentucky should be able to run effectively and score enough points. Kentucky 35, Tennessee 34 -- Alex Scarborough

From the ESPN predictions. Just proves they don't watch games. Worley has never accounted for 470 yards of offense and the line had its first game with no sacks. This is the definition of not knowing your subject matter

Reactions: 3 people
Why Kentucky wins: If Justin Worley were still Tennessee's QB, I'd feel differently. If the Vols' offensive line had shown more improvement, I'd wonder about this pick. But I can't change those things. Kentucky is just better. Its defense, with playmakers Bud Dupree, Za'Darius Smith and A.J. Stamps, should force Dobbs into a few bad plays. So long as Patrick Towles is careful with the football, Kentucky should be able to run effectively and score enough points. Kentucky 35, Tennessee 34 -- Alex Scarborough

IBby6EJ.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Alex Scarborough doesn't know anything. UK is better this year but still on a losing streak this year. It will continue this Saturday.

Last edited:
Someone in the Cecil Cherry thread said a respected poster on TOS posted that he has the green light to look around at other schools. This along with what GFO posted saying he feels it has a Mouhon feel to his recruitment makes me feel like he won't be a Vol. I hate that for him because he had been a commit for a long time and I thought he'd be a great player for us. Do you guys think the staff decided we would be ok at MLB and don't need one this class and want to save the scholly for another position or do you think he's being recruited over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back