Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the story? Possible child or something?

Kiff saw her and gave her the visor and kiffs people came back and tried to snatch it back from her. It all ended well , so it's all good in my opinion. Didn't approve of the people trying to snatch it from the little one though.

I'm sorry for being so needy but I know there's power in prayer so please continue to pray for my sweet mama. We almost lost her the other day & she's not doing very well at all.

Had two surgeries within 36 hours & now she developed pneumonia dealing with congestive heart failure & has had a stroke. Just pretty please say a small prayer if you don't care.

Done. Please remember how great God's love is for you and her, and be encouraged, brother. Keep us posted so we can continue to lift you both up.

People were going to write stories about this no matter what happened. The media has been salivating all year over the opportunity to paint Tennessee as the jealous ex girlfriend. but guess what? Nothing happened. So now we get stories about visors.

Get ready for Bruce's return to TBA in a few months.

I would venture a guess that Bruce gets a standing ovation when he walks out onto the floor. Especially if we're having a rough season.

Reactions: 2 people
I would venture a guess that Bruce gets a standing ovation when he walks out onto the floor. Especially if we're having a rough season.

Yep... Totally different from the kiffin situation. Wouldn't surprise me if Pearl is coaching here again someday.

Reactions: 1 person
Message board, remember. If you don't like my version, ignore it. But then don't act all surprised when it turns out to be the truth. When it doesn't I always own up to it.

It isn't so much that I don't like your version. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I'm not even debating whether it is the truth or not because your opinion doesn't matter to me. The thing is (and I know I'm not alone in thinking this) it just gets old seeing the same thing in thread after thread, for weeks and months on end, from the same person. I'm sure you don't care if it annoys people though, so carry on.

Reactions: 4 people
It isn't so much that I don't like your version. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I'm not even debating whether it is the truth or not because your opinion doesn't matter to me. The thing is (and I know I'm not alone in thinking this) it just gets old seeing the same thing in thread after thread, for weeks and months on end, from the same person. I'm sure you don't care if it annoys people though, so carry on.

right on.

:good!:

Our fanbase is extremely embarrassing sometimes.

Come on man, it's comedy satire. Reality is this, John Cave Osborne just does this for fun. He is a very successful freelance writer, former digital director for Disney and co founder of Rocky Top Insider.

Reactions: 7 people
GregBiggins: Wed 04:11pm After landing an offer from #Utah this morning, Los Angeles (Calif.) Hawkins '18 WR Jalen Hall just landed one from #Tennessee

Reactions: 10 people

You're right. Don't care. Not trying to please you or anybody else on here. I also don't call out others for what they say because it is there opinion. Sort of like LV and his numbers. But really, it gets old to blame the coaching decisions much of the time for you? Like for the past 10 years?

If they improve to historical UT standards, there will be loads of compliments from everybody including me since I predicted 7-5 plus a bowl win this season. That will mean the staff as well as the roster grew and improved a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back