Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OW game was originally supposed to be the weekend after this but Boyd wanted a “UT palooza” on the weekend of the 13th. So there will be baseball, softball, track, tennis, and O/W game on the same weekend.
I normally skip the O&W game but it’ll be nice to roll out of Lindsay Nelson into Neyland. Hope the weather cooperates.

I haven't seen that, but maybe where you play. But these kids that I'm seeing are WAAAAAY better than we were at that age. It's scary how good they are.
My son played highschool golf here in Knoxville. They played against Halls High school. There were 2-3 Halls players that were scoring in the 60's almost always. One got a scholarship to South Carolina. These kids are crazy good.

Reactions: peaygolf
Ok. I have a son that is involved so that's why I have that perception. Sneds, uskids and the jr pga leagues are highly participated in
I will say that I have notice more in the 6-10 age group. You are right on that. The jr pga league is really neat for growing the game.

His frame is what’s so impressive. Like someone said, the dude beside him is jacked but this guy has wrists as thick as 2x4’s

Yep. The wrist thing is weird. I know it relates to frame but I've noticed that most younger guys, regardless of height or size, have smallish wrists whereas older dudes, even really short and smaller framed, have Popeye arms. I guess all of the plastics and estrogens floating in the water is screwing up our endocrine systems at a young age.

200.gif
I can't help it if you have no sense of humor.

Doubt it. HGH therapy is a few thousand dollars a month. There are much more accessible PEDs for college athletes. The SARMs are what are still really popular with the younger athletes.

Dude is obviously jacked and shredded, but you don't need PEDs to get like that. Now something like Pride era Alastair Overreem, that was definitely an enhanced athlete.
Thanks for commenting about SARMs. I was not familiar with them and looked them up. It seems while they do not appear as harmful as anabolic steroids, they still have the potential to do some damage to your system, at least in the short-term.

Vol Coaching Staff Recruiting Ranking

A waste of space...Kevin is below him, but at least he does some good coaching.
I agree his name is not associated with many big-time recruits, but to call him a waste of space is quite a bit over the top. Also, if he was not getting it done on the recruiting trail, don't you think that CJP would have addressed that by now?

Don't forget Lady's Softball. They're ranked from 8-10 in the country based on which poll you look at. Women's soccer finished the season ranked 8th as well. The volleyball team is improving as well, finishing 26th after being picked much lower.

whoops forgot about soccer, that should go on the list above volleyball.

Thanks for commenting about SARMs. I was not familiar with them and looked them up. It seems while they do not appear as harmful as anabolic steroids, they still have the potential to do some damage to your system, at least in the short-term.

The big reason why SARMs are so popular these days is because of they way that they bind to the androgen receptors in the areas where you would want to bulk up (delts, traps, chest, arms, legs, etc...), without attaching to receptors in the organs and bones. Ostarine is still one of the most popular for bulking, same with Ligandrol. Like any type of exogenous hormone, they'll definitely affect your endocrine system.

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back