Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA went down hill with 1 and done players. They lack fundamentals. If I wanted to watch street ball, i will go to the park. I actually find the Big 3 entertaining. It's crazy that half court ball with retired players is actually better than the NBA.

Not a big Celtics fan, but they played some great ball back in the day.

How about ol Phil winning at Pebble? That dude is sooo fun to watch when he is on his game. Stallings played well out there too...tied third I think.
Phil is a guy people either love or hate. I really like him, and have for yrs. Played with him in college one round as freshmen. He did things with a golf ball I could only dream about.:mad:

How about ol Phil winning at Pebble? That dude is sooo fun to watch when he is on his game. Stallings played well out there too...tied third I think.

One of my favorites. I usually enjoy him most when his driver is off. Enjoy him creating and getting our of trouble. I'd give a nut for his wedge game.

All for any second chance opportunity, just hope they aren't trying to lure guys away from education. Don't follow wrestling but books and documentaries have never painted Vince (at least) as employee well-being concerned.
Admittedly NOT an expert on him though.

They file bankruptcy and kid gets nothing. Stipend disappears.

Reactions: chargervol
If everyone is bored today:

Title IX programs, go!!

At UT: Women's Soccer

Across academia: Kangaroo courts where unqualified and unaccountable university representatives are responsible for investigating, assessing, and adjucating potentially criminal acts that should be in the hands of law enforcement.

At UT: Women's Soccer

Across academia: Kangaroo courts where unqualified and unaccountable university representatives are responsible for investigating, assessing, and adjucating potentially criminal acts that should be in the hands of law enforcement.

My coach asked me to be on Title IX board when I was in college. I was like, Are you sure I’m the person you want on this? Lol

The equity breakdown by scholarship, not sport, is what pissed me off most. You have to subsidize a bunch of sports no one cares about and the quality of sport is horrible. At the same time you have plenty of deserved male athletes not getting an opportunity and programs and sports disappearing from the American sports landscape.

Disclaimer: I was a track/CC guy

So when is Graham announced? Feels like were in on a secret or something and its just a matter of time!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back