Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The fat man walks at midnight.”

Ambiguous enough to mean anything. Probably meant Pruitt was fired if he lost. Or Chaney or Tee or any of our other fat coaches lol. Pruitt should still be fired but it won't happen until post-TAMU. Even then, we have enough excuse makers that he will get away with owning 2 of the worst seasons in our history because our power players give eff all about winning. Imagine any other coach being 'saved' by beating a Vandy team that's so depleted they had to steal players from the soccer team.

Don’t blast me, please haha. I merely keep to my self. But, Shrout did show a lot of intangibles we have been screaming for a long time. His arm is undeniable, should have happened long ago and then you nurse Bailey. But who am I? Underutilized....both. And HB will be our starting point. I was class of *13... I saw the fall of TN football when I graduated in 2007 (HS) 32 now.

We beat Mizzou, SC, and Vandy which is 3 teams we normally play in the east so if we lost all the others like we have then that is a 3-5 normal record in the SEC. Take 3 cupcakes and assume a win and lose your other like we would vs a Okie then you get 6-6.
We lost two to cupcakes Georgia State and BYU . Nothing is a given with Pruitt.

I also argue that Kentucky and Arkansas should be considered cupcakes.

Last edited:
The only shot at beating A&M next Saturday is with an interim coach.

At least that's what I would love to convince the powers that be, trouble is they may not care.

Reactions: UTProf
So is Pruitt still getting fired or did yesterday satiate the powers that be?
Big signature win . An upset over a hated rival. You beat a team of that caliber in their house....well you've got yourself a helluva football coach. We're talking ... dare I say it fifth maybe fourth in the east next season.

just re watched the tape (highlights). few thoughts.

Harrison Bailey has plenty of arm, y'all are crazy. RB from Memphis area is good. Wtf are Hardeman and other frosh? Kills me.

Reactions: JacketVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back