Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson and his teammates celebrated the shoe toss...until they didn't. One of the dumber things I've ever seen done by a good football team in that situation in a game. Glad the officials didn't play favorites. Probably got an angry call from Sankey afterwards.

Love it.

We only scored on 5 out of 15 possessions. The pick 6 makes it look just a little better than it actually was. We were I think 3/10 on 3rd downs. Our defense allowed that team to score 17 points. Yes...I'm glad we won yesterday. The win means absolutely nothing but I'm glad it was a win....but with how short handed and deteriorated that team was.....it should have been MUCH MUCH more lopsided than that.

Wilson and his teammates celebrated the shoe toss...until they didn't. One of the dumber things I've ever seen done by a good football team in that situation in a game. Glad the officials didn't play favorites. Probably got an angry call from Sankey afterwards.

Love it.

To be fair his teammates Immediately were mad as hell at him. They knew how dumb it was

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
We only scored on 5 out of 15 possessions. The pick 6 makes it look just a little better than it actually was. We were I think 3/10 on 3rd downs. Our defense allowed that team to score 17 points. Yes...I'm glad we won yesterday. The win means absolutely nothing but I'm glad it was a win....but with how short handed and deteriorated that team was.....it should have been MUCH MUCH more lopsided than that.
Agreed, I kept seeing the 3rd down number. That's clearly still an issue.

Reactions: volsfan_17
Just listened to the post game pod..o didn't have any issues with it. Understanding that Pruitt is coming back in all likelihood, the assessment seemed about right.

I didn't get the impression they were advocating for Pruitt or against... Tho at the end when they both agreed on the team not quitting being a big deal, hubbs refusing to give Pruitt any credit for that was funny....

On the QBs.. Sometime last night compared HB to Fromm...I think he's more Eli Manning-esque... Kinda unassuming out there... Nothing that wows you... But you look up and see he's 13-14 at one point in the game and you say 'hm.. That's pretty good'. He distributed the ball, he took care of it, he's good in the pocket, and has better than you think legs...He'll get better.

Shrout.. Love the arm. He locked in on Jones at times.. If he could be trusted to make the right decisions in bad situations no telling what he can do

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Still thinking we had the talent to be sitting at 6-3 right now and feeling pretty good about ourselves.
Yep. It’s scary that we have a coach that does less with more. There is zero excuse in losing to Kentucky and Arkansas this year. And GA state and BYU last year. That is why I laugh at AP (Pruitts mouthpiece) because he is saying we should be 6-6 in a regular season but I bet we lose to one of those cupcakes given Pruitts track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back