Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry yall for saying I wish HB would transfer to UF. I was pissed and I still dislike Pruitt and don't think he is the guy. Hopefully we will knock off A&M next week and Pruitt steps down and Freeze comes in. Merry Christmas.
You know him personally so it makes you more emotional. I get it.

I asked Mullen if he's still confident in Grantham's scheme and plan despite the consistency with which they're having issues on defense -- he's been vocal about being confident in him. He said that they played well at times, they just have to get more sound and make more plays when they need to.

Pressed him on when he'd start to question Grantham or evaluate that differently, he said when he starts to think they're not sound defensively. Asked if he feels that way now and he said he still feels confident in Grantham.

Next question, he pins the loss on the offense.

Sorry yall for saying I wish HB would transfer to UF. I was pissed and I still dislike Pruitt and don't think he is the guy. Hopefully we will knock off A&M next week and Pruitt steps down and Freeze comes in. Merry Christmas.
Rub some Summer's Eve on it........ Good as new!

Do yall think A&M will try to cancel the UT game now since they’ll likely be in the playoff with the florida loss?
They need the blowout. Clemson beats Notre Dame in the rematch and you may have two ACC teams. tOSU barring an upset gets the other spot.

Quick question for you guys: Is it really true that the team had to deal with stricter COVID restrictions and contact tracing time periods than other schools during the off-season? I’ve heard that mentioned but not really sure about it.
Each team had to follow local county Health Department rules. I live in Chattanooga so I'm not sure of every rule for Knox County. I've read several places, dating back to our abbreviated fall camp, that several players were quarantined multiple times for contact tracing and were never symptomatic. I can't attest to other areas/schools. I'm sure it was rough to be a coach this year. But I also think it was rough on all coaches. Some of the mistakes this staff has made have nothing to do with Covid in my opinion. We'll see how this is handled. I've heard some stuff about Fulmer late in the week that made me think he was turning up the heat. Apparently he didn't know until late this week that Shrout may transfer. He wasn't happy about it apparently. Who knows..... Time will tell.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back