Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel bad for Marco Wilson, at least to a degree. I'm glad the gators lost, but that young man has to face the heat for costing his team a shot at the NC. Without that dumb penalty, they at least go to OT. That's a lot of pressure on a kid.
He’s done something to deserve it. 😏

Anybody else hear Bryce T basically say that the defensive scheme is too complicated and that’s why they’ve struggled? I imagine he will get a talking to for that

Pruitt still ain't it and he won't develop here, plus he threw him under the bus at half for something that didn't happen

I am not a Pruitt apologist but he answered a question. Being on the sideline and watching film are two separate things. He didn’t throw him under the bus. He just said he held on to the ball too long. I actually think he did but should’ve been ok if Warren held his block. His slower delivery gives me pause but it’s not terrible. It causes a ball to be tipped by the MLB in Florida game for an incomplete pass. Kid is still best QB on campus and fire Weinke then I think Chaney or someone else can develop him fine. Weinke is a problem and TWSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back