Recruiting Forum: Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting James Stone back at C was not Pittman's idea, it was CDD's and Chaney's.

Interesting. He's been excellent, as best as I can tell. I think if you don't notice the center, he's doing is job well.

One of the Rivals guys from UGA earlier in the year made a statement ahead of the UT/UGA game that Stone is arguably one of the best centers in the nation.

to put that in better terms. 5/5 of our O Lineman are top 10 in the country at their position. PERIOD.

and 4/5 are in top 5 or Way closer to it than 10.

quiet as kept, this is a Phillip Fulmer type O-Line

Reactions: 5 people
to put that in better terms. 5/5 of our O Lineman are top 10 in the country at their position. PERIOD.

Pittman said today that he thinks that our starting 5 OL get drafted. No doubt.

Reactions: 1 person
Daniel Gray is running with the first team at CB. Yes Sir!!!! Told ya'll this was my favorite DB in our class.

Alright I'm calling ya out.. you have been preaching that Bonner is the best DB in the class and he should be playing since NCst. If D.Gray is your new fav, thats awesome, but don't act like you knew it all along. I'm proud of D.Gray for working hard and earning it despite some star-bias. I can't say I thought he would be starting when the season started.

I personally think O'Brien, Taylor, and Phillips should've been repped in all year. That's how you build good SEC depth. Us not playing Saulsberry and Jordan Williams(especially) until the Bama game was crazy. But coaches have their on agendas.

This is a true statement right here. Dooley thought the 3-4 would be a long term solution, well he probably should have realized that he didn't have time and he needed wins fast. It's great when teams can afford to redshirt guys, but ATP UT does not have the luxury to redshirt the top guys. The Vols should have been getting those guys reps. Games are won in the SEC on the O-line and in the front 7.

edit: example FSU redshirting the #1 player in DE Mario Williams

Alright I'm calling ya out.. you have been preaching that Bonner is the best DB in the class and he should be playing since NCst. If D.Gray is your new fav, thats awesome, but don't act like you knew it all along. I'm proud of D.Gray for working hard and earning it despite some star-bias. I can't say I thought he would be starting when the season started.

You're calling me out for saying Bonner is the best but Gray was my favorite DB. Yeah that's what I said. I know what I said fool. Call that out. Check his thread while you're running your mouth.

SN: I bet he checks the thread and doesn't comment back. Stupid arse........trying to find something to get me on instead of just posting and going about your business.

Last edited:

Early Coach Fulmer OL greatness!

What was there for kifster and Coach Dooley had no resemblance to the majority of his OLines. Hope Oline quality stays this high!

And you said he would/should start I said Bonner would push for time. I've said Coleman should be the starter opposite Waggner starting out. Then after Waggner didn't perform I said we should go young in the secondary. What now?????

1. Someone is butt hurt 2.you are acting like you predicted this and you didn't

Why don't you check his thread poster???? I said exactly what I posted in either the Bonner or the Gray thread. Why don't you read stupid arse.... I said Bonner and Gray should be playing a while back. But I guess when I said in the Gray thread that I liked this kid he reminds me of a bigger Tye Hill(former Clemson CB) I thought he was a scrub huh.

Also when I stated he worked with Patrick Peterson in the offseason it would help a lot.

I also posted he was one of my favorite recruits. Now what, you starting ish trying to call me out about being excited over one of my favorite recruits in this last class. Okay guy.....dummy.....

To be fair to pre, he did follow it up and D Gray said..

@Ballhawk_23: @amari_coop2 to be honest bra he a great corner you just came with your A game

Then cooper said...

@amari_coop2: @Ballhawk_23 I guess you right though cause I watched a lot of film on him and he looked good I just knew what he was gone do

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back