Recruiting Football Talk VII

They knew not to disrespect and knew how to act in public. Because if they didn't they knew what was coming.

Yes the discipline I received made me a better person in life.

My daughter uses the timeout method 🤦🤦🤦

My 4 year old Grandson laughs at a Timeout.😜😜😜
This right here. If you set the expectation out at an early age and are consistent with it, you don’t really have to do a lot of “whippings” after that because they know it’s coming if they get out of line. It’s more about consistency imo. I remember probably 3 whippings my dad gave me, and I gave that or less to my kids, but I RESPECTED him and his authority and knew not to test it.

As a Grandfather though I've mellowed out quite a lot.

Now when grandkids throw a temper tantrum, my theory is give them what they want so they will shut up.
I don’t have any grandkids yet. My oldest daughter is 24, my son is 21, and my youngest daughter is 5 weeks. I’m a little worried I will be a softy towards her, but I think my disdain for unruly and disrespectful kids will keep me from being too charmin.

That gel works indoors or outdoors. We have a dog as well, so I put the gel inside where he can’t get to it. If you use it outside, put it in a place that won’t get washed away, at least for a couple days. Ants are attracted to this stuff, so they will find it and eat it up within a couple days. They take it back to the colony to spread and kill all ants in that colony. It works great. 😂
I wonder if it works for the big ant hills in the yard and pastures?

Anybody know a good way to keep bears away from a dumpster?
big-gun.gif

My Daddy used to say, " The reason children don't do right is because they ain't thinking right, you have to reset their mind. There's a reset button called the thinking button, it's buried under the layers of fat and muscle on their backside. You gotta press real hard to get it to reset,"
O my gosh I love this. The word of God actually says tho spare the rod, hate the child. Americans don't like how in your face this is so we water it down to spoil the child. Not picking at you. Love your post!!!

Ah. Every child is different, there isnt a magic elixir, or cure all for behavioral stuff.

My son would just assume wrestle me, and play fight. My middle would barricade her door, and it turn into a battle of wills. My oldest, would cry say she's sorry then kick and pull siblings hair while doing it.

Im the type thats liable to take a garbage bag, take all their crap. And give it to kids in need.

Ya dont know what ya got, till its gone.

Trust me, spanking isnt off the table. It has to be in back of their minds.
We only got whipped when we were young, same for mine. Once were old enough to figure out that he was going to say what he was going to do and did it, we didn't mess around. My dad never raised his voice or got angry he said what he did and did what he said. He used to say if a boy gets to 12 and still needs wore out it was too late.

VN Store

Back