Recruiting Football Talk VII

While amusing, y'all are profoundly unhelpful.

Mom and two year-old cubs. They courteously help us unload the dumpster on the regular. 🙄
The only way I've heard of, my ILs keep bears out is locking it, They have a bar that folds over the entire front of the dumpster.
They used to have a problem with beers getting their dumpster as well, I took care of the for them.

On bugs indoor or outdoor I use 7.5% bifenthrin concentrate from tractor supply. I mix at different rates depending on the situation, but it works for all my needs. It is very cheap and safe for pets. You can google it, but measure and spray responsibly.

For mosquitos I use proflex via fogging with a blower (backpack or handheld) attachment i got from a small business called mosquito sniper system. I do wear long sleeves and a mask when spraying since it is aersolized and I put the pets up until it dries. Outdoors only of course.

For fire ants I quit using those expensive powders and baits. I just piss them off and spray with high dose bifenthrin across the swarm and mounds. They are fully dead same day. Dead dead.

Last edited:
On bugs indoor or outdoor I use 7.5% bifenthrin concentrate from tractor supply. I mix at different rates depending on the situation, but it works for all my needs. For mosquitos I use proflex via fogging with a blower (backpack or handheld) attachment i got from a small business called mosquito sniper system.
Real talk, pay the bug guy.

On bugs indoor or outdoor I use 7.5% bifenthrin concentrate from tractor supply. I mix at different rates depending on the situation, but it works for all my needs. It is very cheap and safe for pets. You can google it, but measure and spray responsibly.

For mosquitos I use proflex via fogging with a blower (backpack or handheld) attachment i got from a small business called mosquito sniper system. I do wear long sleeves and a mask when spraying since it is aersolized and I put the pets up until it dries. Outdoors only of course.

For fire ants I quit using those expensive powders and baits. I just piss them off and spray with high dose bifenthrin across the swarm and mounds. They are fully dead same day. Dead dead.
👆serial killer

I have 7 acres and battling them Ant Mounds is a constant battle.
I hate them. My new method is by far the most effective and convenient. I just keep a dedicated industrial squirt bottle of high dose bifenthrin. It can ride on my mower and i hit em as i see them. No retreating. I maybe see a mound a season now.

Last edited:
I went for the last time a couple of years ago. Never again.

It's almost cheaper to spend a week at the beach. Plus, you don't have to wait in a line for 2 hours to jump in the ocean
Cost doesn't bother me at all, tourist town so I expect it.

From the time you arrive in the parking lot till you leave is a absolute cluster. That's what bothers me, I'm not a very patient person when it comes to Amusement Parks .🤷

Reactions: vols 30 and DD4ME
Neighbor's kids.
👀 If that is some code word for Kim Klub's bare bottom, I am abashed. Or did you finally get rid of her and Toad? Last I heard, they were sleeping nights under one of your azaleas, in hiding since the Orange Bowl, and trying to pass themselves as neighborhood kids, if spotted. Like old bruh with the skateboard and backwards ball cap in the gif.

VN Store

Back